MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/26/2011 07:19 PM

Day programs instead of hospital stays... really(page 2)

manicmetoo
manicmetoo  

Cthebird thanx for the indepth description of both your programs. I already see a pdoc and tdoc every other week. I guess it just seems to have to many hands in the pot.

I will go and see if it works for me. I will not take new or different medicine from another pdoc though. They are more than welcome to discuss their observations and concerns or suggest meds to my current pdoc though.

12/26/2011 08:39 PM
Cthebird
Cthebird  
Group Leader

Hope I didn't go overboard with my description. I sometimes do. In any case, if you decide to go, I hope you get a lot out of it. I did at times. I've been to partial hospital programs or intensive outpatient programs 12 times in the last 6 years (some back to back after hospitalizations). It was always good in that it kept me out of the house and with people.

12/29/2011 12:55 PM
manicmetoo
manicmetoo  

Golly no.. Your description is very helpful, I like when people go over board seems you learn alot more.

I am feeling better lately, and am sort of excited to go maybe make some friends and increase my chances of long term stability.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved