MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/01/2011 04:31 PM

I'm bummed

pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

So my mom came in for a visit from Florida. She returned today. I am so upset over stuff it's been rough. I have been crying all day. I asked my husband what he is upset about and he changes it around so that it's my fault he's upset. Great! I am not suicidal, but yet I could go to bed now and never wake up.

Does that make sense to people?

I just feel so alone. I don't post much with my problems but I need some support right now.

12/01/2011 04:33 PM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

Any support or words of encouragement would be appreciated.

12/01/2011 04:54 PM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am so sorry you are upset and down right now. Are you upset that your mother left? The fact that your husband responded that way didn't help at all. It's not your fault. I understand the feeling of not wanting to wake up when it gets tough. You know you can always PM me. (((HUGS)))

12/01/2011 06:51 PM
Iam1ShadyLady
Iam1ShadyLady  
I'm an Advocate

So sorry that you are sad Princess. Tell your hubby maybe it's his fault and he needs to treat you better. If I were there I would give you a hug and tell him myself. I hope you feel better soon. You are a sweet person and don't deserve this.

12/01/2011 08:04 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Your mom leaving and your husband putting blame on you has you down and I'm sorry about that. You don't post much about yourself, you are right. It seems like your husband would be a little more supportive of you right now. We're here to talk to you though. Lay all you want out for us and we'll help you through it. It's overwhelming when things are going crappy for you in your life. I hope your husband comes around and apologizes to you. That's not fair. You are a great person and you don't need this right now. I hope that you feel better soon and keep talking to us. Anything at all.

12/01/2011 10:17 PM
jennywren
jennywrenPosts: 3195

Don't want to cast dispersions on your mum. But possibly both you and husband found her trip a bit "tireing" meaning "behaving" your selves all the time? ie putting on the good face? Tis a strain when having a house guest. But nice of your mum to come and see you.

All the best,

Jenny

P.S. How about you and he go out for a very romatic dinner. That might help to put things back together again

12/01/2011 10:23 PM
sarahtroy
sarahtroy  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Lainey, You have always been such a support to me when I've needed it. I am here to support you. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. (((LAINEY)))

12/01/2011 11:53 PM
pheonixanime
pheonixanime  

Lainey, Im glad you got to visit your mom and I am so sorry that your feeling so down. plz know that it is NOT your fault that your hubby feels the way he does. your loved and supported here you do know you can vent when you need to right? you dont have to be the pillar sometimes you can be the sculpture. (i hope that made sense in a poetic way.)

12/02/2011 12:12 AM
bluedaisy
bluedaisy  

I know where you're coming from. I have been through days on end of crying and feeling bad about myself/my life. Even though I don't leave suicide notes around I sometimes think about suicide in a very casual way.

Just hang in there. It's rough, and text on the internet can't console you like a live body but at least the people here get it and understand. I cried in the shower today for no reason, feel so lame about it, but those bad feelings WILL pass.

Just tell yourself it's temporary and be willful about getting through it!

12/02/2011 03:12 PM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

I am doing better today. Had a phone call from mom earlier that started me crying again. But not feeling suicidal.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved