Sometimes nobody listens(page 2)

Edyn
Edyn  

There is a poetry thread...

10/04/2011 03:28 PM
Bangbang
Bangbang  
Group Leader

I hate poemsand can count the ones I have read on my 60 year old hands but I read these. Cool!

10/04/2011 03:43 PM
CoolRide

Looks like theres more than one Wink

EDIT to add, the one I wrote yesterday that started this just got me to thinking, I would like to share a few that I had, AND have them all in one place for my wife to be able to find.

Post edited by: CoolRide, at: 10/04/2011 04:15 PM

10/04/2011 06:04 PM
Migru
Migru  

ATM, I am in limbo. Waiting for disability to kick in. In the meantime, my life is ebbing away. I am wholly dependent on my family for sustenance and therefore I have to live by their rules. I have not had a drink since this past christmas. I don't smoke marijuana, but I couldn't if I wanted to. I can't even go a day without being asked, "did you eat"? I am thankful for the help in managing my illness, but they need to back off. I want my life back.

I lost the love of my life to this effing disease and I'm barely grasping my children who I've not seen in months. This rot, as I like to call it, has eaten my life alive.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved