MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/28/2011 09:20 AM

I'm leaving

usmcwife
usmcwife  

This "suppor t group" maybe I just haven't v made my problems or questions clear enough. But nobody seems to understand or care

09/28/2011 09:25 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

usmcwife, I care and posted on what I think it your latest thread as did Lisa. I know people here care about you. If I didn't understand your problem correctly, please restate it here. Don't leave. We do care.

09/28/2011 09:26 AM
JustJulie62
JustJulie62Posts: 925

Sweetheart, that is NOT true. Some folks made some suggestions for you, but it is impossible for us to fly to wherever you are to help you - so we are left with only being able to make suggestions for you to seek out help and look for resources. Go to a church, if they don't help, go to another one. Please don't give up on trying. This group does care, but there is only so much we can do for one another....please try and understand this. XXOO

09/28/2011 09:31 AM
mem2427

We do care there is just only so much we can do. I for one would be there if you ever needed to Pm someone. I hope you decide to stay.

09/28/2011 09:35 AM
soy70
soy70  

I hate that you feel that way. I have been away from the boards lately and I often don't feel like I have anything to offer but I do care and feel very bad that you're feeling unsupported. I would also like to say please pm me anytime, even if I'm not online b/c my email is almost always open...idle but open! Smile

09/28/2011 10:12 AM
cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

I say a general prayer for all the people on this board every time I see the lives they are living. But I will do a special one that you USMCWife will get the help you need.

Meanwhile remember 'God helps those who help themselves'. Call 211 or whatever special number they use there and see what services are available. Check with the Post Wives and Dependent clubs and organizations in your area. Melt those phonelines down to embers.

Post edited by: cptblack, at: 09/28/2011 10:12 AM

09/28/2011 11:22 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way, the members here do try hard to support everyone here and that includes you, sometimes it just may feel like you are not being supported but you are. I pray daily for all the members here and i'm sure that helps b/c i believe in the power of prayer. Feel free to pm me anytime, please reconsider your decision to leave. If you do leave, i wish you all the best, much (((hugs)))

09/28/2011 12:18 PM
sarahtroy
sarahtroy  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Dear usmcwife,

I hope you reconsider and decide to stay with us. I, for one, have always read your threads with interest and responded when I felt I had something to offer. I think of you as a valuable member of this community and care how you feel. If we have missed something, please let us know.

09/29/2011 10:37 AM
mireton

Dear Usmcwife,

Though I do not know what its like to live the way you are feeling, but I do know how to live by myself raising a baby. I have gone through a divorce myself, I felt depressed all the time & I had 2 children to take care of. I did find help with my family & friends. I do you recommend talking to your lawyer about whats going on. Even though nobody on here knows your exhusband from the next, but I will tell you that I know my ex would try to hold everything he could against me to make me look like the bad person. In the long run he is the one with the disorder that past it onto my son. I would ask him before talk to someone to determine if he was Bipolar he refused. Morel of this is PLEASE........talk to someone before you do something drasticly, your baby needs you

09/29/2011 10:45 AM
Bangbang
Bangbang  
Group Leader

Don't leave....we do care and try to help. Pm some people and start a conversations...it is better than chatting.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved