MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/06/2009 08:22 PM

Group Synergism

red1965
red1965  
VIP Member

The group leaders would like to take a moment to give cudos to the Bipolar support group for what a great community we have, how we are always there when someone needs us, how we help in supporting each other through the good and the bad, and how the many individuals within the group come together and rally around posts.

We would like to thank the group for the Compassion and Love shown throughout the group.

01/07/2009 03:48 AM
petermason2000
Peart2112  

It is the example set by the leaders that keeps us around and shows us the way. You have all been a great sourse of support during a time of crisis for many. I am proud to be a small part of the work being done here.

01/07/2009 03:53 AM
Greenlantern

Amen brothers

01/07/2009 03:55 AM
Defiantgroundhog
DefiantgroundhogPosts: 568

((((Group hug))))

01/07/2009 03:56 AM
DarkestDepth
DarkestDepth  

*joins the group hugs*

01/07/2009 05:30 AM
MissMay1977

I agree 100% with Petermason. The Group Leaders set a wondeful example. I feel like I could come to some of the group leaders with any problem I have. I am so thankful to be a part of such a supportive group.

01/07/2009 05:56 AM
norma
normaPosts: 10109
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I have been with this group and seen a lot of growth in the past year. Part of it is the ability of the group to regulate itself. Part of it is the leadership and part of it is the fact that members of this group are willing to take the time to participate. They give honest and helpful feedback in the comments. That goes a long way to make the group healthy. Honesty and compassion are the key elements that makes us a source of support.

{{{{LOVE YOU GUYS}}}}}

01/07/2009 06:02 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

I so agree with Norma. The members here don't sit back and wait for a Group Leader when someone is in crises. They jump in and help, giving advice, supporting and doing whatever they can to help another member. I am SO PROUD to be a part of this group that words can barely express it. I am PROUD of our members and happy to be counted among them, honored to be a Group Leader and be among the other truly wonderful Leaders that we have.

I also LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

01/07/2009 07:21 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I feel so blessed to be a part of this group. Thanks to all members for their inputs and blessings.

Lorry (Dit) Smile

01/07/2009 07:36 AM
1cewaswild

You people have NO IDEA how important this group really is. It has become my lifeline and it also makes me feel like I am still good enough to help someone else, as well as looking for help for myself. As my kids say, "WE ROCK OUT LOUD!!"

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved