MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/28/2011 03:16 AM

Anyone one up?

AutumnBreeze
AutumnBreeze  

I think it's one of those nights again...racing thoughts, restless body, and I dont even feel tired. Ugh...Woke up at 3 this morning been up ever since just laying in bed waiting to fall asleep. How is everyone doin?

Ermm

08/28/2011 03:50 AM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello dear friend, I have been up a couple hours.I have been getting through ny e-mail and now catching up on post. OH gees I hate racing thoughts so sorry you are suffering with those now. Warm gentle hugs. If ya need some to talk to give me a PM I am here. Love River

08/28/2011 04:22 AM
onemoc
onemoc  

I'm not sleeping like I used but that's okay- I have 2 jobs, chores, all the posts I've missed over a couple of days. I need a stronger mood stabilizer.

08/28/2011 04:24 AM
AutumnBreeze
AutumnBreeze  

wow, I have enough of a time trying to cope with one job and chores how do you manage two?

08/28/2011 04:27 AM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello, I admire you how do you handle that load, Your awesome. I hope you can get some sleep and rest. My heart goes out to you. HUGS River

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved