MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/05/2011 02:32 PM

Organization

WastedSpace

Does anyone find it difficult to stay organized? Sometimes it seems like I'm chasing my tail with keeping up with papers. I often find that I've got 2 files with the same information in it. Does anyone else deal with this?

06/05/2011 03:42 PM
manicmetoo
manicmetoo  

I cant keep track of much of anything, not for a lack of trying though.

06/05/2011 03:44 PM
butterfly09576
butterfly09576  

i usually have things written or scattered all over the place, with intent on organizing everything. i try to be organized, but it usually backfires

06/05/2011 03:51 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I'm very organized, but in spurts. Most of the time everything is everywhere and don't know what goes where, but I do get in the organized mode at times and organize everything. It doesn't happen that often though. Kind of frustrating.

06/05/2011 03:59 PM
WastedSpace

I think I need to have Joy come over and give me a hand. I've noticed that my organizational habits seem to bother me more when I'm manic or in a mixed state.

Sometimes I feel like throwing everything away and just starting new. I've got files in my computer that I don't remember what they're for. I'm finding that I have to be specific with what I label so that I can find it easier. The funny thing is that I'm a professional organizer and can help other people without a hitch. I just sometimes get stuck in my own stuff. Go figure. lol

06/05/2011 06:16 PM
manicmetoo
manicmetoo  

tO FUNNY!

06/06/2011 10:48 AM
burtcat
burtcat  

I tend to be the complete opposite...very organized to the point of overly organized! I have OCD so I make myself crazy with the neatness!

06/06/2011 10:57 AM
mimmy
mimmy  

I'm half organized..I have things in files where only I know where they are. I make lists of what I want to do about half the week. The other half I just wing it. I shop by a list...but a few extra things end up in the cart somtimes. and I only put the clothes away out of the dryer about half the time..the other half they end up in a pile on the floor until one of the "chore" days comes around again.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved