MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/11/2008 06:13 AM

RAINING

mittenskelly
mittenskelly  

IT IS RAINING HERE IN TN SO GLOOMY BUT REMEMBER GOD GAVE US RAIN FOR A PURPOSE TRY TO THINK POSITIVE TODAY AND TELL YOUR LOVED ONES YOU LOVE THEM NO MATTER WHAT LIFE IS TO SHORT TO DWELL ON THE BAD ALL THE TIME

12/11/2008 10:07 AM
piedlourd
cirquepourvousPosts: 1710

if you're a christian doesn't god do everything for a purpose? in any case, you could be enjoying all the snow and cold and transit strike that i am. wanna switch?

12/11/2008 10:12 AM
mittenskelly
mittenskelly  

SURE I WILL SWITCH WITH YOU PIEDLORD I HAD SHOULDER SURGERY AOUT A WEEK AGO SO COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS IF BOTH OF YOUR HANDS AND SHOULDERS ARE PROPERLY WORKING I AM TYPING ONE HANDEDLOL IT IS SO FUNNYSEE ALL OF THE TYPOS I AM A CHRISTIAN AND PROUD OF IT

12/11/2008 11:49 AM
MissMay1977

mitten

why don't you start a thread over in the postive thinking group about the positive affects of rain.

12/11/2008 12:07 PM
ComingUndone
ComingUndone  

Oh I love rain, and I love when it's gloomy. I like to be home and make hot chocolate, or sleep with the window open, or put a log in the fireplace.Wink

12/12/2008 09:19 PM
jennywren
jennywrenPosts: 3165

I must say I join those who like the rain. We had a great day yesterday. Great rain (good for our dams at about)67%. I did not need to bucket water onto the gardens (small) out the front of the house.

But to-day? Heaven to Betsy Robin, it is 30C or 80F. They say it should cool down this pm. We can get southerly winds which can bring the temp down some 10 - 15C in about half an hour. Great Smile

JennyRobin

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved