MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/01/2008 02:57 AM

Ajoke to get the day started!

sheilabeila
sheilabeila  

A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 60 miles per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across

at her and speaks in a clear voice. "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."

The wife says nothing, Keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 65 mph. The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it," He says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, And she's a far better lover than you are."

Again the wife stays quiet, But grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 75 He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently..

Up to 80. "I want the car, too," he continues.

85 mph. "And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat!"

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This makes him nervous, so he asks her, "Isn't there anything you want?"

The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice."No, I've got everything I need," she says."Oh, really," he inquires, "so what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 85 mph,The wife turns to him and smiles. "The airbag."

Devil HA HA! Devil

01/01/2008 03:30 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

lol...that is a good one..

01/01/2008 02:16 PM
dawn1b
dawn1b  

Ho Ho Ho

What a great way to start the New Year. Thanks so much.

W00t Dawn

01/01/2008 03:30 PM
sheilabeila
sheilabeila  

Glad you liked it... I thought it was a cute little story!

s~

01/01/2008 05:24 PM
robs

funny but not,

reminds me of one night coming home,wife throws cell out window,go back and look,dark ,cant find.wife gets behind wheel and yells to get in.then loudly says "i'll show you son-of-a-bi...h"we do 90 down a dark road.i was scared to death.

never ride with a bp in mania unless you have a airbag too!

01/01/2008 05:39 PM
red1965
red1965  
VIP Member

The joke was kinda disturbed, I loved it! Thanks for the laugh.

My wife is scarry to ride with while manic, she cannot focus long enough to keep car going straight, much less remember where she is going.

01/01/2008 06:06 PM
dawn1b
dawn1b  

W00t Well I tried to run my husband down while I was driving years ago and I still thought it was hilarious.Devil

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved