MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/09/2011 02:19 PM

Back From The Hospital

IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

I am home from the hospital. Thank you all for your support! I read all your responses to my last post. Unfortunately they completely messed up my medications. I saw four different psychiatrists and they all changed something. They stopped my Lexapro when it was suppose to be taking more. I was taking ten now I am was suppose to take twenty. They also stopped my Tegretol and Lamictal. I went in because of depression so it makes no sense. They decreased other medications too (Neurontin). The only way I felt better is if I took Haldol. Obviously I don't have a script for that. That is just for the hospital. Now I am back on the Lexapro, Tegretol, Lamictal, Neurontin, Ativan, Seroquel XR...

I see my psychiatrist on Friday and my therapist on Thursday.

I will return to work next Thursday. Hopefully the visual and auditory hallucinations will stop by that point. I also hope the racing thoughts stop.

Anyway...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Post edited by: IDoNotKnow, at: 03/09/2011 03:21 PM

03/09/2011 02:32 PM
brneyegirl

I am so glad you went in! I hope things just continue to improve for you. Definately keep us posted! Proud of you.

03/09/2011 02:39 PM
JoeStubbs

Welcome back IDK!!!!!!!! So glad to see you posting again and hopefully things will be a little easier for you real soon.

03/09/2011 02:52 PM
sarahtroy
sarahtroy  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Welcome back IDNK!!! I am so proud of you for taking care of yourself by going to the hospital!! Good Job!! You did the right thing!!!

03/09/2011 02:52 PM
Eric17
Eric17  

I hope things improve for you as well. Going to the hospital is a scary thing all by itself; I give you lots of credit for having such a great attitude.

03/09/2011 05:14 PM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

im glad you went in. Its time to take care of yourself. I'm sorry you are off the saphris. You said that helped for voices. Hopefully they will go away.

Good luck with this new mixture.

03/09/2011 05:27 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I'm so glad you went IDNK. You are taking care of yourself this way. I hope the medications help you and you are better on them.

03/09/2011 05:41 PM
Arauna

Yay! I am so proud of you that you went, and hope the changes will help you. I was wondering if you were okay since I had not heard from you. Welcome back sweetie!

03/09/2011 05:45 PM
TeriNY

Welcome back IDKN, So glad you went in and you sound so much better now. I hope things continue to improve for you!!

03/09/2011 05:53 PM
cslocombe

IDNK,

I just got out too , but I'm a currently a partial patient for the next week or so. The split my abilify up, took me off an expensive sleeping pill and put me on temazepam, and they also put me on Toprol XL for my high blood pressure. Slept a lot better past few nights. I'm glad your back. You seem a lot better now.

Chris

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved