MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/03/2011 01:06 PM

7000th Member

JoeStubbs

Is anyone else watching the membership creep closer and closer to 7000 wondering who will be the 7000th member or is it just me and my fixation on numbers?

We all need to give an extra special welcome to this person. If anyone ever felt that they were alone with Bipolar its pretty clear that we are not. Hats off to the creators of this site and especially to all of the Bipolar Group Leaders for all of their support.

03/03/2011 01:20 PM
ASO1979able
ASO1979able  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I agree Joe, it is pretty amazing that we all have this wonderful site to come to for support. I have been watching the numbers too, it's great that we have so many members to lean on for support and to give support to.

03/03/2011 02:24 PM
TeriNY

I've been noticing it climbing too and it's amazing all the wonderful support here and all it's almost 7000 members! Kudos to MDJ

03/03/2011 03:58 PM
LisaW64
LisaW64  

eI haven't paid any attention to the numbers, but will watch closely. I agree Joe, this person needs a very special welcome.

03/04/2011 06:52 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I've been watching the Members numbers too, of course most are not active, wow 7,000. Wonder who the lucky 7000th member will be, maybe Joe you and I will have to raise for the prize...lolLaughing I also have a fixation on numbers for me its mainly the number '3'.

This site is absoulutely amazing and i'm truly so happy i found this place, ever since i joioned i suffered many many lows, since Nov08 i joined i hardly have any more lows, it's like i actually 'belong' to this community and it feels really good, people like myself trying hard to survive and yes we are all survivors living with mental illnless.

Creators of this site are amazing and we are blessed to have them do this maiining it here. Group Leaders, speaking for myself, i feel so very honored to do this, when i pondered becoming one i figured i was online alot dail anyway, why not help where i can, and i've gained so much from doing thsi, i always remember i'm a member first and then a GL, i put both postions togehter. I've receied so much support myself everyone is so amazing...((((Hugs to all))))

03/04/2011 01:24 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

The numbers are growing! It's awesome here. Most of them aren't active though, but the most important ones are, and that's all of us who are here everyday and posting. There have been new members a lot and it's great to see. I'm so glad that they made this site so we can all have each other and a place to go. It's like a second home to me here. Like a family. Everyone is awesome here. Great post Joe!!

03/07/2011 05:03 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

TWO (2) POSTS away from 7000 members, wonder who the 7000 th new member will be?...hoorah, of course not all are active, i've been observing how many Bipolar Members are online at the same time here, i've seen it as high as 48 members, and often well over 20 members, mostly at 30 tho, thats a lot activity.

We have a very busy group, hope this continues, the more members the merrier.

Joe thanks for posting this Thread!!!Smile Tongue

03/07/2011 05:45 AM
JoeStubbs

Oh My its getting close!!!! Smile

03/07/2011 06:08 AM
bpjourney
bpjourney  

I just saw that!!! Two more! That's unbelievable! Cheerful

03/07/2011 06:11 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

There's much to celebrate here at MDJ Bipolar Support Group, we now have two new fabulous Group Leaders JoeStubbs and Wastespace, and now we are close to having 7000 members, yay, lets have a party!!!Tongue

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved