MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/24/2011 11:45 AM

mood

daisyland1639

The past 4-5 days I've been waking up early in the morning earlier than usual. I usually wake up at 6 am. Besides that I have been staying in my room most of the time on the internet. I have preferred to isolate myself away most of the time when I am around others. Lately I've been really quiet. I've been feeling really sad today along with the last 2 days while also feeling anxious and full of energy. Today I feel like a zombie drained of energy. Yesterday I was really tired too. Today I've been teary eyed and have been crying more than usual. This is not typical of my behavior. I have been more angry inwardly along with oversensitive to perceived criticism and have felt paranoid that others were mad at me when they actually weren't. Tell me what u think.

Sincerely, Samantha

02/24/2011 01:07 PM
TeriNY

Hi Samantha - I'm so sorry you are going through this depression. Do you have a therapist or pdoc you can call? Are you on any meds? If so, it sounds like you could use an adjustment. Please know that even though I'm not a group leader, if you ever need to talk, I'm almost always available to chat. (((HUGS)))

02/24/2011 01:16 PM
willingness

are you on meds?? If you continue to feel this way I would call a psychologist.

I know where you are I have felt this way for a year I think I am finally getting better that I am on ambilify just started but I have my bad and good parts of day.

I understanding the isolation too. Keep in touch. I am sort of new too maybe I have been on here a week.

02/24/2011 02:03 PM
amandafeher25
amandafeher25  
I'm an Advocate

sounds like you're rapid cycling. Are you on any medications? Def. sounds like you need to be on a mood stabilzer. I'm not a doctor, but I would certainly recommend calling your doctor ASAP and getting on some meds. You will feel so much better after you do! In the meantime, we're all here for you for support!

Hugs

Amanda

02/24/2011 02:15 PM
lblauser
lblauser  

What you have described is exactly how I get when I'm in a depressed state. Know you are not alone. Do you take meds? Maybe you need an adjustment or maybe it's something you just have to ride out. Try to hang in there. My thoughts are with you.

02/25/2011 07:26 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

It sounds like you are depressed like the others have said. I would call your psychiatrist and get a medication adjustment to help you out. Sometimes our medications just poop out on us and we need to get them adjusted accordingly. It's happened to me many times. Is there anything in your life going on that would cause you to become depressed? If not, then it more than likely is your medications. Let us know how you are doing. We care about you and how you are feeling. I hope you are able to feel better soon.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved