MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/23/2011 08:46 PM

its so frustrating...

lilach

Post edited by: lilach, at: 08/12/2011 02:35 PM

02/24/2011 01:54 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

I am so sorry you are feeling so frustrated. It is not fun to have drama around you. Have you talked with your doctor about the depression you have been feeling? That must be hard especially since you are probably grieving over your grandma. I am sorry for your loss.

I know how it feels to think that you have nobody to talk to but you can always talk to us here. We care and will do our best to support you. (((hugs)))

02/24/2011 04:30 AM
bpjourney
bpjourney  

(((((lilach)))) I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandma. With that combined with everything else, you are certainly dealing with so much and it's no wonder you are feeling the way you are. I do hope you have called your pdoc or tdoc so that they can help you through this.

Keep coming and getting it out here! We are always here for you and truly care!

02/24/2011 05:26 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I want to extend my condolences for the loss of your grandmother. That alone is very hard on you, I am sure. It's not good that you have been depressed for so long. Your pdoc should be able to adjust your medications to help you. I am sorry you have been feeling that way for so long. It would frustrate me to not be taken seriously and have all that drama in my life, too. And maybe it is a time for you to step back and spend time with a therapist to "figure out who you are." If you have never done things for yourself or been your own person, then I can see why you would feel that way. I think you must be a strong person to have made it this far, so hang in there. You have us for support and to talk to as well, so know that we care and are here for you.

02/24/2011 09:18 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

My condolences for the loss of your grandmother. This must be very hard on you. I'm sorry you have been so depressed. I would call your psychiatrist and get a medications tweak. He can help you and get you back on the right track. Bipolar is frustrating I agree. It's something we have to deal with on a daily basis. I would suggest you bring all of this up with your therapist too. If you don't have one, I suggest you get one. They can help a great deal. You are a very strong person, stronger than you know. Hang in there. Things can get better. Give your psychiatrist a call. We are always here for you.

02/24/2011 10:49 AM
lilach

Post edited by: lilach, at: 08/12/2011 02:35 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved