MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/09/2011 06:57 AM

tense

mimmy
mimmy  

hi ya'll. for the last week or so, I've been really moody. i have been trying everything I know to relax. right now I have headphones on, listening to catharsis by natalie mcmaster. and i'm not in a good place. yesterday was so...I was out with a firend, and right in the middle of lunch, I aksed her to take me home. i was so twitchy. turns out, she was in a mood too. so we each promised to take it easy and we'd try again another day. I got family stuff going on and a possible new housing situation coming up(same city).

the ativan doses recommended ar not working anymroe and it's givning me headaches. tylenol is not working either, and I've lost my appetite. I have a p-doc appt tomorrow. trying to keep calm.

02/09/2011 07:17 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Can you just avoid being around people for the day? I am sorry the Ativan is not working as intended. I would definitely tell your pdoc that because there are other meds you can try. Hang in there and just do your venting here with us.

02/09/2011 07:36 AM
mimmy
mimmy  

hubby wants to take me with him to his doctors appt today..and I have a church business meeting tonight...I've got business there. though I might chose someone to speak for me. so gotta be there either way.

02/09/2011 02:41 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

What an awful day you have had. I'm sorry you are feeling like this right now. I would try to stay away from people as much as I could. You probably need a medication tweak since you are feeling so moody. Your family stuff and new housing could be contributing to your stress also. Try taking a bath and relaxing in there. Listen to some calm music. I'm glad you have a psychiatrist appointment tomorrow. He will be able to help you out. Be sure to tell him everything you are experiencing. Let us know how it goes.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved