MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/23/2008 04:52 AM

Daily numbers.....Nov.23

MissMay1977

I thought it would be helpful if we could all share our daily numbers meaning how we feel

1.In the bed with covers pulled over head

2 = staring at computer in pjs with uncombed hair scum on teeth

3 = distracted tired bored distracted sad irritable distracted

4 = partly cloudy, moving but not motivated, functioning

5 = fine, functional, steady, stable, working list

6 = looking forward to the day, sunny, energized

7 = feeling great, looking fine, couldn't be better

8 = up since 4 am cleaning, rearranged the living room, wrote the President, had sex twice

9 = can't stop thinking, why are all these other people so slow and stupid, time is short possibilities unlimited, I need to write that down perhaps start a novel, get out of my way

10 = the television told me I was sent by God direct to save the world so I gave away all my worldly possessions and am walking the universe ridding it from evil as I find it...and it is everywhere...

Well I am a 7 again. I always freaking start the day out as a 6 or 7 and than drop to a 5 or below and than perk back up to a 7. grrrrrrrr. Well I am just glad I am feeling well I guess!

11/23/2008 05:35 AM
debiski
debiski  
VIP Member

Yay! I'm first today! I actually feel like a 5 this morning. I got a great email from my daughter that brightened me right up. We'll see how the day progresses.

11/23/2008 05:57 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

So far for the morning hrs I`m stuck between 3 and 4 ..Hope to pick up by the afternoon..

11/23/2008 06:04 AM
kimminentdanger
kimminentdanger  
VIP Member

Miss may; I LOVE the rating system!!! Great idea...

I am definitely a 4. Working my way up to 5 though; we'll see what happens today.

You girls are up and at 'em really early - how come nobody brought the coffee??? If I had coffee, I might even be able to get all the way up to a 6!

Where's trishy? She's always got a cup or two brewing...

Post edited by: kimminentdanger, at: 11/23/2008 06:06

11/23/2008 06:09 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

I got hot coffee and hot cinnimin(sp) rolls..Hope you do get up to a 6 today..

11/23/2008 06:32 AM
norma
normaPosts: 10109
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey there guys...4 today...will be working on a 5 after coffee kicks in. Going turkey shopping today early...

11/23/2008 06:35 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

I`m thankful I don`t have to do anything other then make Broc.Casserol and a Desert with some drinks..Mom says she is worried that dinner will be too much on me so she has my sister cook and she helps her..

11/23/2008 07:18 AM
Trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

I am defiantly a 4 today

11/23/2008 07:21 AM
halfhappy
halfhappy  

Mornin' girls! I'm at a 4 today, but I did manage to get the curtains down and in the wash. I still haven't started the closets!!! The sun is out though and I'm hoping to be at a 5 before too long.... Great rating system Miss May!

***Gonna go make more COFFEE!!!!!!

11/23/2008 07:26 AM
jollyjoe
jollyjoe  
VIP Member

I`m going for the last cinimin roll and last cup of coffee..I`m just chilling for the day..I don`t cook today either Kyle does..It is Sunday love it when he cooks he even cleans after himself..

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved