MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/30/2008 06:17 AM

Help me Please(page 2)

jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Leslie...can you leave sick and go to the hospital? They can give you something to calm you down and then you can go home and rest.

Heck, tell your boss you think you're having a heart attack. I know a panic attack feels like one...

10/30/2008 06:18 AM
leslieb40
leslieb40  

To make matters worse now i feel like i am going to get fired becasue my boss is in with the other partners--

10/30/2008 06:23 AM
trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

I am sure it is not you that they are talking about do you have sick days to use?

10/30/2008 06:28 AM
mem6197

Leslie,

As jritchie suggested, can you leave sick for the day and go to the hospital? Is this an option for you? If you have to leave then you just need to do it. You can't go all day like this. Have you tried calling your pdoc's office yet to see if they can help you today?

Wen

10/30/2008 06:35 AM
creation
creation  

Leslie, go off sick - they can't fire you for being ill!!! You need to look after you, take off for the rest of today and take tomorrow off. Dealing with work is something that may need to be put to one side for a short while. Hugs ((())) Creation

10/31/2008 01:07 AM
leslieb40
leslieb40  

I ended up leaving work-pdoc coulldnt do anything he has no history on me yet. went to general md she gave me xanax and seroquel. i dont have anymore sick leave due to my husbands surgery in august. the job is pure stress-deadlines and fines if i dont get it end. I can harley keep it together to get my job done. what do i do though? My husband lost his job the day he went back from surgery and mine was the only income until last week. I hate going to work--i hate leaving the house it makes me physically sick. thank you for your support guys --- i know i will rely on you more.

10/31/2008 01:20 AM
carmen33
carmen33  
VIP Member

Hi, Leslie, sorry to hear that you are going through this, I hate panic attacks, call your pdoc back, and tell them to have your records faxed over, at least enough to give him the jist of what is going on.

I take it by your statement, that your husband has started work again, can you start looking for something less stressful? as much as I hate leaving my house, I have too, so after getting out of the hospital, I started thinking about the jobs I have had, and what were the ones that I loved to do, customer service is the one I loved the most. I'm now working at that.

Like the others have said, get to the hospital if you don't feel you can wait till Monday.. I am glad your MD was able to give you something, I loved mine, I could call and be in his exam room in under 30 mins.

We're here for you anytime.

10/31/2008 04:48 AM
leslieb40
leslieb40  

Well-now the day will be horrible my boss is angry with mw and had to stay late and do my job becasue i left yesterday-this is going to be a bad day.

10/31/2008 04:50 AM
jritchie
jritchie  
VIP Member

Leslie, just take it one step at a time. And it is Friday Smile

10/31/2008 04:52 AM
leslieb40
leslieb40  

I wish it would all just stop.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved