MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/24/2008 06:37 PM

Panic.......

armymom8486
armymom8486  

I have to tell you what happened today. I didn't realize it was Friday and need my scrips filled. I called told them I would pick them up tomarrow. Then about 15 minutes later I realized (ding ding ding) that it was friday mined you it is 4:30 in the evening they close at 5.

So I call the pharmacy and find out they can't fill them until Monday. I only had Fridays dose left. So now I go into pure panic mode. I call the clinic and the nurse was so rude. Grrrr...... She says "Don't you think it's a little late in the day." I say "What, don't you work until 5? So she puts me on hold kinda like a suside line.LOL

In the meantime I fly into my truck I'm panicing now cause I only have 15min to get my scrip. Going down the street and the truck stalls. I'm like "S**T NOT KNOW!" I start it back up and realize I'm in rush hour traffic. I don't know why they call it rush hour when it's the slowest part of the day. LOL

Anywho, I finally get down there running like a bangee and make it 5 minutes before the doors close.

The nurse called the pharmacy and got my refills for me THANK GOD!

I felt like a drug addict out of dope. It was crazy. And to top it off I was still on hold the whole time.

She never got back on line with me. B***H! But she did do her job so I have to give her that.

Well that was my day "How was yours?" BTW, The pic shows how I felt today. A little crazy and fuzzy! with all my heart,Jeanne

Tongue Tongue Cheerful W00t W00t

10/24/2008 06:42 PM
armymom8486
armymom8486  

Whistling Cheerful Silly Silly Tongue Tongue Here's the picture. I heart your faces!!!!! Jeanne

10/24/2008 06:55 PM
grafxbydiane
grafxbydiane  
VIP Member

wow glad it worked out for you Jeanne

10/24/2008 07:07 PM
trishy
Trishy  
VIP Member

Jeanne i am glad that you got your meds filled i will tell you i went to pick mine up on thursday they had refills told me they would be ready when i got there well i got there and they could not find them took them 20 minutes they even ask me was i sure i had not already gotten them that was BS anyway they was sitting on a shelf in the back so hey you are not alone honey i have been there i was getting so worried.

10/24/2008 07:19 PM
armymom8486
armymom8486  

Is it crazy how much we depend on our medication. I was just thinking I just went through withdrawl from the seroquel and I never ever want to go through that again. Yucky

10/24/2008 07:30 PM
Jessy914
SpazyJess  
VIP Member

I don't blame you for that. Some meds are not worth trying and/or going back on. Cymbalta and Paxil are known to have bad withdrawal too. Not sure about the others.

10/24/2008 07:33 PM
DavidLee

Would 2 days really be that bad? I'm asking cuz I don't know. I haven't had withdrawls from any medication thus far. What meds are you taking armymom? What med were you most worried about being without?

10/24/2008 07:42 PM
armymom8486
armymom8486  

I take geodon, tripitol, propanolol, celexa and rozerem. I was most concerned about the geodon. And yes two days makes a huge difference because the medication level starts to drop. I went throught the withdrawl and it was very painful. with all my heart, Jeanne

10/26/2008 06:18 AM
Jessy914
SpazyJess  
VIP Member

armymom.

I know I'm a bit late, but meant to say that I'm glad that you were able to get your meds, especially since some even one day of not taking the med can throw you off a bit. I've forgotten to take one of my Lamictal doses once and I felt very strange (can't really describe it, but it was a very weird feeling).

I especially wanted to respond b/c I don't want to come off as it's all about me b/c of the crap I'm currently going through and I do care about others even when times are bad.

Post edited by: Jessy914, at: 10/26/2008 06:20

10/26/2008 06:24 AM
Jessy914
SpazyJess  
VIP Member

armymom,

It's me again hehe!

Btw, what is tripitol and propanolol? How are you handling Geodon? I've thought about taking that as a moodstabilizer before.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved