MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/10/2010 11:29 AM

One of the most touching scenes I've ever watched

mjcarollson

It's from a comedy/drama about grim reapers (I know, morbid, but this scene is not). More or less the man has died and he is in this scene where he is about to pass onto the next life/state of being/etc. He is upset with God because of how he had to live his life. It's intense but it really resonates with how I feel at times. Sometimes, usually during my worst depressive episodes, I wonder why I was made this way, Why I can't be more "normal" and in control of my moods (I suppose I will be once I get health insurance but for now I suffer through it). Anyway, enough of blabber, here's the link. Enjoy Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0NjcpfzAUY

09/10/2010 01:22 PM
boonescreekgirl
boonescreekgirl  

Thank you for sharing! Have you tried the no cost/low cost clinic in your area to get your meds? I hate to hear that you aren't on meds because of insurance. I have no insurance and I receive my meds for free.

09/10/2010 07:19 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Definitely check out the no cost/low cost clinic in your area.

09/11/2010 06:42 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I agree with Joy. Surely there are public clinics that you could go to. Do that while you wait for insurance. You shouldn't be having to live with it if you can get help that way.

09/12/2010 02:33 PM
mjcarollson

Yes, I am aware of the free/low cost clinics in the area. Unfortunately I've been told by all of the programs that I make too much to qualify for their services (even though I make too little to afford private health insurance and my employer does not provide it). I've been told in no uncertain terms that these services are open only to the most destitute patients. As I have exhausted all of my channels for low/no cost care, I pretty much have no choice but to endure my cycles unmedicated until I find a job with health insurance. I am working on it, and I am hopeful I will find something soon Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved