MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/07/2010 03:38 PM

I just feel so stupid.

GirlDotson
GirlDotson  

I feel like nothing is going right today. I home schoiol my kids. My son's stuff still has not come in. We lost all my daughter's work, again. I tried to dye my hair from a dark brown/black to a red, and it only got blacker.

I have been looking for a job. Not heavy, just seeing what's out there. I got a call the other day for an interview that was to be held at a local hotel. I went and it was one of those multi-level-marketing things...totally not interested. Wasted the gas to go all the way across town, well actually into a different town just to figure out what I knew all a long, it wasn't going to be a job for me.

I get home and start to ball. Make-up smeared from hear to there. Racoon eyes. Locked in my room. I feel like crap. I miss my husband. I miss my bff. I miss my mom and other two sons (they live in Texas), I have been bored all day long, I went off budget today...the list just keeps going.

Doc told me to go ahead and up my meds starting today. That is probably contributing to feeling like crap. Anyway. Just wanted a faux shoulder to cry on. Man, I wish Icould drink on these meds...

09/07/2010 04:52 PM
lizzytizzy
lizzytizzy  

sounds like youre having a super crappy day. im very sorry to hear this. keep posting here, as many will respond and be able to help you feel better. just writing it can help.

now, i know this is probably the very least of your concerns- but with your hair, i can help there. ive had dark brown/black hair. usually, the only way to change the color if your hair is blackish, is to strip it first. i would reccomend having this professionally done. i did it myself once, and my hair turned all sorts of weird shades of orange. i love black hair, but will never color it that color again unless i plan on keeping it permanately.

09/07/2010 04:59 PM
GirlDotson
GirlDotson  

Thanks Lizzy.

09/07/2010 05:03 PM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am sorry you have had such a really crummy day. It sounds like a lot of things converged all at once and you hit the wall. It's okay to cry, and you are definitely NOT stupid! I am glad you posted, because we care. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.

09/07/2010 05:47 PM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

These kinds of days are hard. I hope the new medications work out and make you feel better. I will cross my fingers for you. I'm sorry all of this has happened in one day. It all piled up on you and it made it a crappy day. I'm glad you posted, it got it off your chest. Keep posting and I hope tomorrow is a lot better for you.

09/07/2010 05:54 PM
mem7478

I felt like that today. Awww i wish i could have a drink. No No can't do that. Hope you have a better day tomorrow-maybe its the med increase like u said.

09/08/2010 04:12 AM
GirlDotson
GirlDotson  

Went to bed at 8. Got up at 6:45. A little shakey. Hoping for a better day. MIL wants to go shopping today, and that is always a good theraly for me Smile. I have friend coming over this after noon to help me make stuffed tomatoes and bell peppers for chirch tonight. I love to cook, so maybe that will help also. Thanks for the support all.

P.S. Got one of my fav Christian radio stations playing in the back ground.

Post edited by: GirlDotson, at: 09/08/2010 04:13 AM

09/08/2010 05:41 AM
SCarlson

So glad things look brighter today. Like others said do not feel stupid about posting for some support that is what we are all here for. Big HUGS.

Stacey

09/08/2010 07:02 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

I can relate to your crappy day. I have had several things happen that have not been ideal. My daughter has been in the hospital with an asthma attack, my car is eating gas, not getting my child support because they have a hold on it which shouldn't be,and blah blah blah. My daughter's father moved in with me. He is sleeping on the couch. He left his wife and asked if he could stay here awhile. Its another authority figure for my daughter but I don't really like him being here.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved