MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/20/2010 03:13 PM

So Desperate So Sad

IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

This is yet another day that the tears run down my cheeks. I am so sad and I am so desperate for this to end. I no longer think this is from medications. I think this is who I am. I can't stop crying and my thoughts get darker and darker. I want to scream for help from the tallest mountain but I can't. School starts soon. On Tuesday I will begin putting the classroom together. I tears don't stop. I am so desperate and hopeless. Is anyone there?

I am slipping away.

Post edited by: IDoNotKnow, at: 08/20/2010 04:34 PM

08/20/2010 03:51 PM
proudmami01
proudmami01  

Are you a teacher? If so, maybe the distraction of school will help. Have you talked to your pdoc? It doesn't sound like your medication is working for you. Maybe you need different medicine or different dosages, something. I am sorry you are going through such a hard time right now. I really hope things start looking up for you. I know how it is to be at rock bottom and feel like there is nowhere else to go. If nothing else, maybe you should consider admitting yourself to the hospital to get the help you desperately need. (if you can't get in to see your pdoc, this is the route I would take) I really hope things start looking up for you. (hugs)

08/20/2010 08:19 PM
IDoNotKnow
IDoNotKnow  
VIP Member

Thank you Proudmami01. Thank you for responding.

08/20/2010 09:24 PM
MissGreen

Your anxiety level is being jacked up exponentially as the first day approaches... you may find that you've built it up in your head so much that the reality is really not as bad as you think once you get there? I find working with the little ones distracting from my problems because I have to be REALLY EXCITED ALL DAY. Sort of a fake it till you make it, and by the end of the day I actually AM in a good mood. But I dont know what your age group is... highschool would be much different. obviously.

08/20/2010 09:26 PM
dogdown51
dogdown51  

I have a hand to catch u b/c ur not alone. We all walk the same path n know the pain. I want it 2 stop but it sucks the energy right out of me. I think some day I will walk the brighter path but I can see it at a far distance. For now I just hold the tears back n hide 2 keep people from knowing the real me Take care

08/21/2010 01:00 AM
qtpi
qtpi  

what do u teach? i used to be a teacher, n i used to get all anxious rite before school started, start thinking on all the fun things u are going to share with the children they are counting on u, try to cheer up, i know its hard but think of the children, and let it be your motivation

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved