MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/15/2010 10:37 PM

i left for a while in an atempt to feel normal

pauleromulus
pauleromulus  

Saw three different doctors and decided to take the diagnostic of the one who told me that there was nothing wrong with me. So, must I even try to discus the consequences of my actions? I left for a while in an attempt to be normal not just you guys including the meds, but your all can imagine what happen among the way- Mass Destruction… Lol… But going to start meds tomorrow, have read some amazing books among the way and gain some insides on my illness. Now I know for sure I'm ill and hope I never forget it.

07/16/2010 02:53 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

Welcome back. I think we all from time to time would like to pretend we do not have this illness. I am constantly trying to find loop holes in my diagnosis. Just recently I read that if the inconsistency of your moods is worse than the extremes then you more likely have cyclomatic disorder.

But I can't deny that I have been manic before so that speaks for itself that I have bipolar. I am glad you are starting your meds.

07/16/2010 06:28 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I remember you, it's nice to see you again. What you've done, going off meds etc. is not uncommon for bp. We need to experience life without them to prove how much we need them. I hope you are able to repair and make right any wrongs you've done, have hope sounds like you already do. Good to see you, keep posting, good to hear you've read and learned a lot too. I find i've learned a lot being a member here for almost 2yrs, the members here sharing their stories, experiences first-hand is what's given me so much insight, i'm better able to deal with bp symptoms.

07/16/2010 09:20 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I commented over in bipolar 2 group. I wish you the best of luck with the psychiatrist! Stay strong. Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved