MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/26/2010 01:31 AM

NOT what I had planned

Chainer
Chainer  

I did something Really, Really... REALLY stupid recently, and while I wont go into details of the specific "event" I will talk about the ramifications of those actions, I am currently writing this from a mental health facility and am on suicide watch, after having my stomach pumped.

I thought I was "better." Things aren't that simple as it turns out. I had a few things go wrong recently and it has made me realise that now more then ever I need to be ontop of my condition and need to rely on my close friends.

this isn't something I wanted or planned, but is something I have to live with. I'm not ok right now, but I have to trust that things will get better again.

05/26/2010 01:54 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

((((hugs))))) I am so sorry this has happened. Please keep believing that things will get better - because it will. Hang in there and keep us posted on how things are going. We are here for you!

05/26/2010 02:30 AM
jennywren
jennywrenPosts: 3162

Yeap Chainer I second April, do take care of yourself. You sound that you are. GREAT.

Jennywren

05/26/2010 05:23 AM
BPB
BPB  

I was very concerned about you and very upset that you did what you did because there was nothing I could do to help you. I'm so glad you got the help you need and you are still with this life you deserve to be happy and have a productive life. You are a worthwhile person and you may not know your worth none of us may-but that is not our choice that is our higher powers choice and we can only follow what we can on a daily basis and do our best. Kudos to you for getting help-you are the best and a couragous person and I am so proud of you . Many hugs and respect, Carol

05/26/2010 07:55 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I'm very sorry that you are going through this right now. I'm happy to know that you are going to stay on top of this illness and listen to your friends. I hope you feel better real soon and take very good care of yourself. We are here for you. Hugs

05/26/2010 08:24 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

A big hug for you...I am so sorry you are experiencing this, it actually sounds like it was very necessary and is probably a good place for you right now from what you said. I really hope that you will get stabilized enough to be releases as quickly as possible. The important thing is for you to get stable.

It sounds like things are really rough right now, but it also sounds like you have a support base. I really hope your friends are trying to help you. Either way, we know how you feel. I have been hospitalized for a suicide attempt, too and I did not have the support I needed. Please keep posting here because you will find support for you during this difficult time. We care very much.

05/26/2010 09:33 AM
shaz66
shaz66  

I am so glad you got help in time, I really hope you get back to being stable. Your not replaceable, There is only one you, and you are here for a reason.

05/26/2010 01:12 PM
FriedBrainNuggets
FriedBrainNuggets  

sorry you feel so lost right now, but its very good youre in a safe place....hugs and sending you healing thoughts

05/26/2010 02:05 PM
niecy440

Hello chainer, just take it one day at a time..and get stable. Like i said before. We have all been hopeless before and understand. Yes, you made a huge mistake, i'm just glad that you were able to be helped in time. You now have a second chance for things to even be better than before. You can be stable and have a life. A decent good life. You just need the right meds and probably a good therapist. I'm so glad you are safe and in the right place, we were very worried about you. Take care and concentrate on getting better. HUGS

05/26/2010 03:11 PM
butterfly09576
butterfly09576  

i am sorry you are having a rough time. i can understand what you are dealing with. i was hospitalized a month ago, after doing something stupid. i hope you are getting better. i hope you become stabilized, and hope you realize that even though it may not feel like it right now, but you are here for a reason. i see it as i made it through becasue i am supposed to be here, and so are you. HUGS!!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved