MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/30/2010 02:20 AM

Fact if life

Chainer
Chainer  

the fact of life... Our fact of life is that we are different. As much as we wish it not to be the case, it is. We can't always keep our emotions in check, often we cry over the littlest thing or even nothing at all or are so filled with energy that our shoes may explode off our feet if we were to feel any more up at that particular time. sometimes we goes days without sleep or can't get out of bed for weeks at a time and sleep 18 hours a day. we can survive barely eating a scrap of food or consume everything in the house and still feel hungery. the point is we are different. and while we dont all suffer from all of these things we do all share at least the majority of them and more. and while that makes us different from everyone else it makes us the same to each other, and it's something that links us. this is something that since finding this site has become very clear to me. and while we are all at different stages in our journey, some are at the start, while some have been travelling along for years, We must remember we are not alone.

Thinking of you all, my new friends, Mathew

04/30/2010 03:12 AM
jaguarandcubs
jaguarandcubs  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well said, Mathew! Smile

04/30/2010 05:23 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am glad you are here, Mathew. Yes, we are all different and that is the spice of life here and we do all need each other. I have always been grateful to be a part of this family.

04/30/2010 06:57 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Matthew, that was so well written and so so so true. I'm glad you are happy here, so am i. What you've written reminds us all why we are all here together, and are one great big family, and i'm very grateful for this place.

04/30/2010 08:16 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Great description!! I really like it here, there is a whole lot of support and very nice people. We are very different, but we're here for each other and that is a great feeling to have. Hugs

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved