MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/27/2010 11:47 AM

What a great place-- Because of YOU!

QuietDesperation
QuietDesperation  

I just wanted to say I love this place, A lot of times the posts are urgent requests for help with real problems and that's why we're here. I've met some great people here who've helped me through some really tough places.

I'm in a great place right now, better than I've been in YEARS! Yeah!! So I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU GUYS. What great people you are. You don't know what an impact you have on others. Keep loving each other!!!!

Smile Smile Smile

04/27/2010 11:52 AM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thank you for the affirmation. This is a great place and we love you, too!

04/27/2010 11:57 AM
Joy75
Joy75  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

This really is a great place and I find comfort in it. Everyone is so nice. I am in a good place, and I try to help people and hope that I do. The encouragement here is so good. I'm glad you are doing well and love it so much. Love all of you!!

04/27/2010 12:03 PM
YorkieLove
YorkieLove  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I heartily agree with all that's been said. Thank you Alon and Roy for having a dream.

04/27/2010 12:20 PM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

QD glad to hear you are feeling great and you love us so much and have much love to share. I too have much love to share when i come online. Its like I can always feel the warmth, caring & love that radiates from here everytime i come online.

I thought i knew just about everything there is to know about bipolar...well since joining i'm learning that much more. Thanks everyone for your love and inspiration. Smile

04/27/2010 12:39 PM
Volante
Volante  

This sight is very important to me. I spend about 2-3 hours on here everyday and I am so glad that there is a forum like this. The only thing needed is a live chat room.

04/27/2010 02:04 PM
SCarlson

Thanks QD Right back at ya! You have been a great friend to me as I am keeping my head above water!

04/27/2010 02:33 PM
rmm164
rmm164  
VIP Member

This is a wonderful place and I'm glad that there have been people here to help me and that at times I have been able to help others. Thank you to everyone for being here.

04/27/2010 03:04 PM
unbalanceddave
unbalanceddave  

I myself have reached out and found help here. This site is filled with understanding, intelligent and caring people. I appreciate the wide variety of opinions and personalities as well. TY !

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved