MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/04/2009 03:44 PM

Redbull

ApRiLGeTsAngry77

I'm goin out tomorrow night. I know I can't drink but was thinking about a redbull. What do u think?

12/04/2009 03:52 PM
dizzyb
dizzyb  
VIP Member

I think it has enough caffeine in it to kick start a bus! so would depend on how caffeine affects you. and then there's the rest of the stuff in it that get's you wired ... weird or wired, your choice Laughing

12/04/2009 06:29 PM
Fierosmom

April, Red Bull gives me gut rot because it's so SWEET. I couldn't finish it I thought it was disgusting.It will keep you fired up though.

My favorite non-alcoholic drink is a virgin candy apple. Which is pretty well just sprite and grenadine. It will rot your teeth out, but I think it's yummy!

12/04/2009 07:00 PM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

Stick to the light stuff. Sprite/Lemonade/Water with lemon. Or even Coke with lemon. I don't drink either. So I usually stay with the basics. Red bull would send me to mania heaven.

12/04/2009 07:04 PM
Lisa1976

My doc pulled me off red bull. Made me manic.

12/04/2009 08:56 PM
markbecky
markbeckyPosts: 18

Drank 3 red bulls with vodka at a party 2 years ago while taking lithium. My lithium level went up so high I was put in the hospital and taken off lithium forever due to the kidney damage the increase level caused. I highly recommend you stay away from red bull and vodka but I don't know if one red bull alone would be that bad.

12/05/2009 12:36 AM
JennyT

What's the point of drinking energy drinks when you're not in need of energy or riding a high?

Besides, I'd sooner put alcohol in my body than the stuff they put in energy drinks.

12/05/2009 01:04 AM
fragilexbroken
fragilexbroken  

I was an energy drink junkie, just to stay conscious at work since I work graveyard. Since I got on nuvigil I haven't needed them, though. I still drink caffeine, but I didn't sleep for a day the last time I had a rockstar, even though it tasted like heaven in a can.

12/05/2009 01:45 AM
DarkestDepth
DarkestDepth  

I always have such a high level of caffeine in my system that my body hardly even recognizes it anymore. But I stay away from red bull cuz it just tastes gawd awful. I'm more a fan of NOS, Venom, Sobe No Fear. I'm definitely an energy drink junkie, too. And they have so many different flavors for most of them now too. Like right now I'm drinking a fruit punch flavored NOS. *slurp*

12/05/2009 04:06 AM
fragilexbroken
fragilexbroken  

Ooh, I love the grape NOS!! The Rockstar fruit punch is my all-time favorite, though. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved