MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/29/2009 12:23 AM

Finally

DarkestDepth
DarkestDepth  

After months of being in a deep depression, it seems like I'm finally coming to the light at the end of the tunnel. I've been feeling pretty good since I got up to 100mg of Lamictal on Wednesday. The only times that I really haven't have been when I haven't gotten a lot of sleep and I'll get irritable or when I talk about Christmas (blech). Other than that I seem to be doing pretty good. I'm so glad to actually have a day where I'm not wallowing in the deep pits of depression that I could actually just go around kissing everyone out of joy. Maybe the Lamictal is what I needed. I just need to get my Wellbutrin refilled cuz I've been without it now for a second day in a row, which may be a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe the Wellbutrin has been what was keeping me so down. I'll have to mention something to my pdoc and see what he has to say about it. But I just had to post something cuz I'm so happy. Finally.

11/29/2009 03:42 AM
ApRiLGeTsAngry77

Dark I am so happy for you! I have seen your struggle with depression over the past year and it brings joy to my heart to hear you are feeling better. Nobody deserves this more than you girlfriend. I certainly hope that Lamictal is what you needed and you will continue to feel this way or feel even better. It's time to party girl! < does happy dance>

11/29/2009 05:45 AM
Dit
Dit  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I'm so very pleased for you feeling a lot better, guess maybe you are on the right meds for you. I would reiterate to you pdoc how much better you are feeling. Not sure if its b/c you haven't taken Wellbutin for a few days but just observe how you'll feel once you fill the prescription for it.

Thanks so much for sharing this, it gives all of us hope here that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for all of us.

11/29/2009 06:00 AM
mem187

hey darkest,i don't think we have met yet, it is nice to meet you.i am glade for you that you finally feel better.like you said kissing everybody just because you feel like it must be a pretty good feeling.

11/29/2009 06:01 AM
mem187

hey april and dit how you all doing today?

11/29/2009 06:58 AM
tinlizzy

Dadrkestdepth, I too am relieved and please that you are finally feeling up. It is a good thing. Enjoy!!

11/29/2009 09:39 PM
DarkestDepth
DarkestDepth  

Thanks, everyone. And thank you for being there for me during my terrible times. Thank you, Sybille, and pleasure to meet you.

11/30/2009 07:33 AM
ckenske34

hi! i am veryy happy for you..Lamictal is an awesome addition to your meds..it helped me so much as well..wellbutrin made me nuts!! anyways i feel you about xmas..its hard but you will be fine..so happy for you..im new here and hello to you Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved