MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/25/2012 09:17 PM

He admitted it (baby w/OW)

patientlove
patientlove  

Ok guys, ex-DH finally admitted that he has a baby with the OW. I think the only reason he told me was bc he thought I was on to him. I think it surprised him that I didn't freak out. It was a bit empowering to be able to hold myself together, though I did cry a little. I also get some pleasure out of knowing that the OW is probably really irritated that I didn't scream at him.

I think she's still trying to compete with me, though. She set up a public social networking account for the baby (with full name). WHY would anyone post pics of their baby (with baby's full name & location) publicly on the internet (when their OWN page is private)? Trying not to fall for the bait.

His parents are mortified, but it makes me mad that he took her to meet them. They told me there is no way they'd like or love her more than me, but I'm so jealous. She doesn't deserve to be in their house.

Ugh. I think about it all too much. Sorry I haven't been on as much, so busy with school!

04/25/2012 09:21 PM
WARHORSE
WARHORSE  
VIP Member

Patient: Read my story and you'll find out what your reward will be after 25 years. There isn't one....

Hang tough, girlfriend, and forget the jealousy. He's someone else's problem now.

04/25/2012 09:43 PM
patientlove
patientlove  

Thanks, WH. I know you're right. I know I'm better off.

I'm so tired of feeling like this.

04/26/2012 05:09 AM
taylynn
taylynn  

patient

that is awful...i mean i can only imagine how it makes you feel..BUT, WH is right! someday and hopefully starting today, you will realize that you were given a gift! a gift of a precious baby and the gift of not having to deal with the Man..you are meant for something/someone much better than him..just remember that

04/26/2012 09:56 PM
ShyAnneB
ShyAnneB  

I love the support here. You have such STRONG women supporting you. Listen to them! Smile Just my opinion though. Laughing

Post edited by: ShyAnneB, at: 04/27/2012 07:11 PM

04/26/2012 10:34 PM
patientlove
patientlove  

Thanks, yes, I know. I need to start accepting that I'm FREE from him. I'm no longer walking on eggshells or waiting up til 4am for him.

I'm luck to have my baby. He keeps me on the straight and narrow!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved