MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 09:57 AM

WARHORSE GOES TO JAIL....(page 12)

sallyo
sallyoPosts: 3690

Happy, happy, happy news!!! I vote for the little trailer and a fresh start, too!

05/04/2012 10:34 AM
forfor
forfor  

Hey. You don't want to eat on ur lap right? I say dream of the new place until it happens!

05/04/2012 01:43 PM
michellefaith
michellefaith  

CRAP I'm only on my lunch break......

I'm so happy your FREE AT LAST

Makes me want to cry!

So proud of you for holding your grownd and getting out of hell.

Love you Horse

05/04/2012 04:02 PM
taylynn
taylynn  

good for you Horse!, I'm glad that nightmare is over! I'm proud of you for standing your ground!!

05/04/2012 11:26 PM
thewarisover
thewarisoverPosts: 314

horse,

maybe when the law steps in it sends us packing and we have no choice but to move on, it gives us that push that we wouldnt done on our own. i say that because the restraining order the military put in caused me to live on my own and see just what he was capable of.

so u fought the law and u won.

05/05/2012 04:07 AM
WARHORSE
WARHORSE  
VIP Member

Ladies (and Gentlemen): I LOVE YOU ALL.... No one else would understand what has happened to me over the years.... Did I deserve jail time? I've already served 25 years, thank you very much....

Michelle: Love you too, dearest.....

Warisover: Yes, I fought the law and I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylynn: LOVE YOU!

Forfor: I dream of a new life all the time, and even the little bitty trailer....

Cat: I keep dreaming about the clean floors and counters....

To 2uit and all the rest..... Love ALL you guys and girls. You keep me sane. I will let you know when I am officially 'trailer trash'.....

W00t W00t

05/05/2012 05:56 AM
taylynn
taylynn  

LOL horse, good one! you are so right, no one can understand what we go thru except others that have went or are going thru it to..it's impossible..

I still remember my 1st year of marriage in 06, and that year I hit my spouse over and over and over. (the only time in 5 yrs) I just lost it. I didn't even understand his behavior at the time (i know, no excuse. But I'll never forget the aftermath of that. He told me I was violent all the time (anytime he got upset for even the most minor infraction) he told his whole family how violent I was (and they believed him, and his sister even quit talking to me) only his brother continued to smile at me when I'd see him (to be honest I think he understood) anyway, my sweet husband (NOT) at the time decided my pastors needed to know how violent I was and yes continued to tell me how lucky I was that he didn't call the police. (that part is true, right Horse?) lol..

then it's off to sit with the 2 pastors..I'll never forget it..I know how kind they are, so I knew they wouldn't like "let me have it" so to speak.., but in fact they didn't even comment on it. They told him he should love ME like Christ loved the church, and to NOT PROVOKE ME!! OHHH, that burned his butt for years, he couldn't stand it! I don't think he ever forgave the pastors for that!

I know we are not supposed to resort to violence for anyone, but somehow I could never feel very guilty for doing it. I told myself I'd never allow myself to hit him again and I kept it. He could have walked away from me, but he didn't, he kept in my face like a crazy man, screaming. Yes, I'm making excuses some will say. That's ok though, to each his own, right? So YES HORSE, you bet, we understand , and want the BEST for you, because you have been thru hell for a long time and we want you to be HAPPY!!

05/06/2012 01:49 AM
WARHORSE
WARHORSE  
VIP Member

Well, we brought the furniture home today and HE'S PISSED. I think 'Reality Time' is closing in and he's freaking.

05/06/2012 02:53 AM
WARHORSE
WARHORSE  
VIP Member

Ayman: He's been both places.... I am VERY strong. I WILL survive. He's taken half my life but he won't take any more.

05/06/2012 10:53 PM
michellefaith
michellefaith  

<~~~~~~~~~~ Cheering you on Horse!

I know your fricking strong girlfriend, but I know this must be very painful, you have a long history with this man. Youve put so much of your self into caring for him.

I dont want to make light of all you must be going threw. Ooxx

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 12 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved