Group Leader

the difference between me and horse

and i am sad to say

is i was sober as a judge

and did not leave a trail of evidence. Smile

04/30/2012 06:06 PM
michellefaith
michellefaith  

Living: have you heard from her, is she ok, whats going on?

04/30/2012 07:54 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

I heard from her this afternoon. Shes OK.

She needs to get her beHinddd on here and tell the story.

04/30/2012 11:13 PM
marriedtoit
marriedtoit  
VIP Member

WARHORSE, COME ON HERE AND TELL YOUR STORY.

05/04/2012 01:31 AM
WARHORSE
WARHORSE  
VIP Member

Sorry it took me so long to get back.... (lost internet access due to non-payment)

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to court last Friday and was told I had to return on Tuesday, May 1, for a 'trial'.... I think this prosecutor is demented, or certainly had a personal vendetta against me. She tried everything in her power to get me to plead 'guilty' and to have to pay hundreds if not thousands of $s to attend anti-battering classes, etc., etc....

I spoke in private with my public defender in the courtroom, and I said "Over MY DEAD BODY... Where was all this care and concern for the 'victim' when HE was arrested for domestic violence?????? I never got a single phone call from ANYONE asking me how I was, what I wanted done.... NOTHING."

I pled NOT GUILTY, even though the judge said I might spend a year in jail for what I had done.... Husband cooperated, turned off his cell phone, didn't appear in court, and after an hour, the State Attorney's office had to cut me loose, no charges filed....

This was the biggest waste of time and money I've ever seen. Good thing I'm not working right now.... I'm sure I would have lost my job because of all the time it's taken to go thru the motions....

I can't thank you all ENUF for all the support. It makes me want to cry.....Blush

05/04/2012 01:43 AM
WARHORSE
WARHORSE  
VIP Member

2uit: Sorry for the typos.

05/04/2012 08:33 AM
Catbaloo
CatbalooPosts: 6811
Group Leader

Such good news, Horse! I'm so glad that your husband didn't show up. Thank goodness they had to drop the charges.

This is a great opportunity for a fresh start for you. Just think: you in a little trailer all your own, with nothing on the table and clean counters and floors... Laughing

05/04/2012 08:36 AM
marriedtoit
marriedtoit  
VIP Member

Cat has the right idea!!!! I vote for your own little trailer! A fresh start!!!

Doing a happy dance for you right now!!!! So very glad you didn't end up in the hoosegow.

05/04/2012 08:37 AM
forfor
forfor  

I'm so glad!

05/04/2012 09:56 AM
WARHORSE
WARHORSE  
VIP Member

I bought furniture yesterday.... Yes, I know... It's the cart before the HORSE.... A little kitchen table w/three chairs and an Island for the kitchen....Dizzy

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 11 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved