MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/24/2012 02:50 PM

How to cope when I am a trigger :-((page 2)

sososad51
sososad51Posts: 2387
VIP Member

There is no empathy in the manic mind. Walking on egg shells means boundaries are not on place for him. Use this weekend, get yourself together & take care of yourself. Don't worry about him. Hugs to you!!

02/24/2012 10:44 PM
chelle005
chelle005Posts: 2462
Group Leader

manic...empathy...you sosofunny today!

11/27/2012 11:40 AM
bubalubski

this is exactly my situation , im so desperate, unhappy , feel sic to my stomach , my man must have bi polar , we been trying to get him help but have to waitt til feb for black dog . this seriously feels like major abuse . i want to help him , but he pushes me away , its to the point now that my man is only my man 1-2 days then over a week its not even him im living with . its some evil a hole that treats e like shit , wants to hurt me , mentally n physically , then makes out that everything is my fault , rings me to start arguements n has arguements with himself over the phone cause i dont even get a word in to even comment , this is fk XXX bull S**T . Is bipolar a legal term for ABUSE ?

11/27/2012 11:45 AM
Catbaloo
CatbalooPosts: 6811
Group Leader

Bipolar disorder is no excuse for any kind of abuse. If he is abusing you, you need to get away from him. Treatment can help, but only once he gets started. Until then, you need to protect yourself.

Big hugs.

11/27/2012 11:52 AM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

you are using your intelligence .

"this is fk XXX bull S**T ."

thats right.

F THAT.

I am sorry that you are being abused.

RUN LIKE HELL

truth is

women end up dead from this kind of shit.

we are here for you

i understand.

read some threads, posts

post some more yourself.

F this guy. he is an asshat. he needs to F mud.

i welcome you to the group.

xo xo xo

11/27/2012 12:03 PM
bubalubski

thanks , mental health facilities in australia suck . my life feels not worth living . but i keep forgetting its all about him , i cant have no emotion , no feelings , no nothing ,think he deliberatly tried getting me pregnant , hes texting me telling me that this week i should jus leave him alone . he comes home sleeps in another room ,over this shit

11/27/2012 12:08 PM
bubalubski

is there anyone here living in the eastern suburbs of syd? or is there any groups i can go to ....

11/27/2012 02:34 PM
iamboo

One of the hardest parts is knowing that ANYTHING you may do could be used as a trigger. At times it really does seem all about accepting horrible behavior and accepting that you will always be the person to make sacrifices if you want it to last.

11/27/2012 08:25 PM
mem2014

Infidelity in a marriage is never acceptable, bipolar or not. The less boundaries you put up, the more emotional abuse you are allowing yourself to take. I hope that you will seek couple's therapy and individual therapy for yourself if you intend to save your marriage. You may not be able to control her behavior but you do control your actions, how you react and how much you will take and be subjected to. Best of luck to you, it is a hard thing to got through. Be strong.

11/27/2012 11:17 PM
marriedtoit
marriedtoit  
VIP Member

My opinion is that if ANYTHING you do might be a trigger, you need to get out of this relationship. A person CANNOT be a trigger. That is BS.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved