MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/16/2012 07:22 AM

my husband thinks im bipolar

Raina11

He claims I'm depressive and then I can be happy.

i lost my daughter so I've been quit uneasy to do this.

The times he's pointed out me being bipolar is when Hes being a jerk.

We were going to go out and I wanted to wear shorts.He told me I wasn't allowed to do so because he doesn't want guys looking at me.I understand jealousy is 100% natural.I got upset and told him I wasn't going.He tried telling me he has the final say so in all our decisions.I told him leave me alone and next thing I know hes filled with rage telling me I'm bipolar.

When I was working i gave him so much of my paycheck and he said I could keep the rest to spend with it as I please.the money I also gave him he said would help pay for my phone bill.it seemed like anything I bought with my spending money was stupid (Cigarettes,sodas etc)Which cigs arent good for you but,He'd turn around and buy dip.Point being hes completely unfair and is extremely controlling of everything.He fights unfair.I can be talking passively and next thing I know hes telling me to Shut the fuck up and my opinions don't matter.I become frustrated because of the verbal abuse I began to cry.He tells me to suck up my tears and stop being so bipolar.We had an afternoon appointment He thought we were going to be late so he sped.in doing so he received a ticket.After the officer left he started telling me "you worthless piece of shit!"When he never not speeds I find it incredible it was my fault or I'm the piece of shit.It was only a matter of time before he got caught.Ok next thing.He claims bipolar people sleep in.I set my alarm every morning at 6;30 am.Hes extremely obnoxious in during the last few minutes of my sleep.Radio on blast,shaving w electric razor with bathroom door open,slamming cabinets.I ask him calmly 'I feel like you should not be so loud please"He starts yelling telling me Im being bipolar,I need to get up at 6 am.Oh fyi,Bipolar runs in his family and not in mine.Theres time where he never stops touching my boobs or stomach.I tell him about 10 times nicely.Ill even say "honey,I feel like you shouldnt touch my stomach it hurts"He says ok,he wont and 5 minutes later hes doing it again.At that point I become more stern and tell him to not touch me.Then of course he proceeds to tell me I'm bipolar.

02/16/2012 09:22 AM
sososad51
sososad51Posts: 2387
VIP Member

Classic projection. Get the book I posted about!

02/16/2012 09:29 AM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

my husband told folks i was schizoid.

turns out

he was .

02/16/2012 09:34 AM
Raina11

Ha nice.its funny when they point the finger to cover up their own issues.

02/16/2012 09:41 AM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

yes

they tell on themselves.

that is how i knew he was having an affair too.

he accused me of having an affair.

i knew i was not f****** around

did the math

and the common denominator was HIM.

HIM + HIM = HIM

-ME + HIm+ (him x Him) - ME = HIM

Infidelity - Me (+him) = Him

ha ha

02/16/2012 03:17 PM
sososad51
sososad51Posts: 2387
VIP Member

In the book I posted about they say that the destructive man will say "You do the same things as me." Or "You're just like me."

Another way they twist and manipulate to make you think you are the crazy one.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved