MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/06/2011 05:02 AM

Happy Sunday

taylynn
taylynn  

Good mornin all!

1st night in this new house I didn't sleep like a rock..something about this house is real good for sleeping Smile

Got an extra hour of sleep, I love that!!

Today is supposed to be beautiful here, sunny, warm (60's) gorgeous fall weather.

Everyone have a blessed day!

11/06/2011 06:13 AM
sososad51
sososad51Posts: 2390
VIP Member

Good morning everyone! Planning a busy day. I'm going to make the most of it. Church, volunteering, etc...

Right now having coffee and watching CBS News Sunday Morning. Anybody watch it? I just love it and the nature segment at the end, even though it so short now.

Have a great day everyone!

Tay, awesome you slept in new house! Sleep will get easier!

11/06/2011 06:29 AM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

watching the sunrise over the desert hills.

good church.

11/06/2011 06:55 AM
Vacancy
Vacancy  

If you're feeling depressed, then you're living in the past. If you're feeling anxious, then youre living in the future. If you're at peace, then you're living in the present.

I'm learning that it's all about living in the present and controlling what I CAN control, me... It's presently Sunday, so happy Sunday.

11/06/2011 07:05 AM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

i think i will prune the fruit trees

instead of going to church today.

i cant seem to find the desire to get dressed for church

get in the truck

and listen to a sermon.

i think

i would rather see a sermon today

than hear one.

11/06/2011 11:33 AM
bailey19
bailey19Posts: 500

Oh, Amen to that LIB. I feel the same way today.

11/06/2011 12:27 PM
taylynn
taylynn  

so the fool was at church..who woulda thought..looks like he has been up all night. I left.. me and my daughter went to cvs, i was afraid to even stay for church cz i was afraid he'd do something to my car while i was in church..on our way back we passed him on the road, he was leaving (cz he thought I left), and of course he saw us heading back.. so we parked on a side street to see if he'd turn around and go back since he saw us drive by..sure enough he did..he went back..i went ahead and went back, got my son and left..I WANT TO KILL HIM, he ruined my peaceful time at church.

he thinks me , his mom and brother are in a conspiracy to "get" him..

WOW...i'd never have went

11/06/2011 04:20 PM
timeforme
timeformePosts: 565

Happy Sunday everyone! Wow, taylynn that is just plain old crazy and stressful too. Try to find some extra time today for you and get that sleep.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved