MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/30/2011 08:15 AM

??Dinner with XSO??

EasyDoesItNow
EasyDoesItNow  

XSO is back and wanted to have dinner.

??Wants to travel overseas together in a few months??

??Back for a week and wants to catch up again this week??

??Many tales of multiple dramas at work??

??Many tales of multiple substance abuse at work??

??Groups of men using poppers at work - does this mean they are having gay sex??

??Seems to have had an unrequited crush on a female co-worker??

I am EXHAUSTED....absolutely EXHAUSTED...

Post edited by: EasyDoesItNow, at: 05/30/2011 08:36 AM

05/30/2011 10:06 AM
taylynn
taylynn  

what?? he told you all of this? is this the ex, or the bps

05/30/2011 11:06 AM
behindthemask

OMG, Easy, are you gonna put yourself thru that again?? What insanity... You are worth more than that - what just a sounding board?? Did he ask about you at all? I'm sorry - we love you...

05/30/2011 03:30 PM
EasyDoesItNow
EasyDoesItNow  

Tay: This is the X ?BPS.

BTM: He was racing from one thing to another for about 2 hours...and then said 'sorry it was just all in my head because I have just got back and I had to get it out'.

I ended up saying I didn't want to hear any more about the drinking/drug taking as it was boring for me.

He said he needs to see his doctor and get some therapy because his head is all over the place - this is so frustrating for me - 46 years old - drinking and taking multiple substances - bp aside - no wonder your head is all over the place mate...

He was interested to know a lot more about bpII and mood stabilisers though...

I said 'at the end of the day, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be...and be that...'

Post edited by: EasyDoesItNow, at: 05/30/2011 03:32 PM

05/30/2011 04:39 PM
taylynn
taylynn  

wow Easy, no wonder he wore you out! are you okay? It takes a toll to see them like this.

hugs!!!

05/30/2011 04:58 PM
Catbaloo
CatbalooPosts: 6811
Group Leader

Wow, that reminds me of a Brian Andreas story people I once saw:

"There's not much time, he said, so let's just talk about me."

No wonder you're exhausted. Listening to all that would exhaust anyone.

Big hugs.

05/30/2011 05:04 PM
EasyDoesItNow
EasyDoesItNow  

Tay/Cat: Absolutely correct, I am absolutely worn out...

"There's not much time, he said, so let's just talk about me."..Cat, I can hardly sit on my chair...laughing so much...

05/30/2011 06:04 PM
Catbaloo
CatbalooPosts: 6811
Group Leader

Brian Andreas' story people collection are great. That one in particular made me snort diet coke out of my nose the first time I read it. Glad it made you laugh, too. Smile

05/30/2011 06:43 PM
EasyDoesItNow
EasyDoesItNow  

I just sent a storypeople e-card to him...

P-R-O-V-O-C-A-T-I-V-E....

05/30/2011 06:56 PM
EasyDoesItNow
EasyDoesItNow  

The grandiosity plus the self absorption plus the tales of substance abuse induced drama are really exhausting...

'I have a reputation up there as a party animal'

'Everyone looks at me as the life of the party, a real joker'

'Management have no idea what they are doing - it's the workers that are getting the job done'

'Management has a lot of respect for me - they know I am someone who will get the job done and done well, not like some other %%%%heads'

'These supervisors have no idea - they think they are running the job'...said seriously

'She is an A-grade flirt and she likes to flirt with me'...I have heard this MANY times in the past about MANY people...

He goes through these phases, thinks someone (flatmate's gf, best friend's sister, work colleague etc) is 'all over him' because they want him...they 'have a lot of respect for him'...so he dumps me, makes me feel as if I am inferior, tries it on with them...inevitably gets a rebuttal and comes back to me, confessing his misperceptions...

Perhaps I am just too tolerant because I just see it as so blatantly manic?

Post edited by: EasyDoesItNow, at: 05/30/2011 07:02 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved