MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/21/2011 05:02 PM

Imagine...

EasyDoesItNow
EasyDoesItNow  

Part of the problem I have here, being stuck, is that I can't imagine an alternative.

Like I only have one option and I am going to keep ramming at that option till my head breaks apart...

So my goal for today is to imagine...

Imagine a relationship that was GIVE and Take...where the giving part wasn't mostly giving a really hard time...

05/21/2011 06:15 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

05/21/2011 08:19 PM
michellefaith
michellefaith  

Stop hitting your head on that tree hun. You are worth so much more!

Use what brings you joy to go out and bring others joy.

05/21/2011 08:30 PM
jennifer63

i'm with Michelle, easy, you need someone who deserves you, not someone who thinks he can come and go as he pleases, do what he wants to you, and expects after he has ripped your heart out, that he can come back and you'll forgive him! turn it up!. Sweetie, no imagining is gonna change anything, he's not gonna change, he likes it like this coz he knows he can walk all over you and get away with it, soory darl but i have to honest, you are beating your head up against a brick wall. Your a beautiful person who deserves to be with a man that APRECIATES YOU Kissing

05/22/2011 02:29 AM
EasyDoesItNow
EasyDoesItNow  

...sigh...Chad Kroegar...is NOT an option... Sad

I know...really...that is so immature...at MY age too...

Post edited by: EasyDoesItNow, at: 05/22/2011 02:30 AM

05/22/2011 05:10 AM
sifted
sifted  

hear you, one day at a time they say,,,(((((EZ)))))

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved