MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/05/2011 01:45 PM

when to call 911(page 7)

chelle005
chelle005Posts: 2466
Group Leader

Thanks It was the beginning of the end for me.My lawyer said to play it nice with him and it took more then six months for the court date. He cried like a baby for what he did but would not sign an affidavide stating he lied. We did go to counseling but good ol silver tongue had the counselor believing him that I had a drinking and anger problem. (PROJECTION)I actually ran into her again at the pregnancy center and asked her how it felt to be manipulated by him. That he was bi polar and she fell right into his web. She did look sheepish. I was almost glad his check to her bounced. I know I would't go back and cover it.

10/05/2011 02:04 PM
Catbaloo
CatbalooPosts: 6818
Group Leader

Unfortunately, people like him can be very convincing. He fooled you, right?

I love that the check to the counselor bounced. That's hilarious. I guess you really do get what you pay for. Smile

10/05/2011 10:47 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

I love it that the checked bounced.

LOL

11/01/2011 01:29 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

bumping

01/02/2012 03:48 PM
mcdanielclmb

I'm just now reading this post and Chelle that's exactly what happened to me over the weekend. He called the police because he said I was being abusive towards him. I yelled and shouted at him because he broke in my house. He took the screen off the window and fell into the christmas tree. So I was angry about that. We live in rental housing and he was tearing up someone else's property. When the police first arrived he told them that I didn't do anything. So they left, and he then called them back to tell them that I had assaulted him and that the only reason that he didn't tell them that to begin with because of the grandkids. That it wouldn't be right for the grandkids to see their grandma to go to jail. Because he had scratches on his neck, I went to jail for domestic assault. I'm pissed. Over the weekend the police was called to my house 5 times. I called them on him a couple of times because he was playing the damn music so so so loud that it scared my grandkids.

Haven't been able to kick his butt out because he had established residency here, so I went to file an ex parte against him yesterday, but due to the holiday weekend, it won't be faxed until in the morning. Luckily tonight he started moving all his stuff out. Dear GOD, I hope all this is over for good.

01/02/2012 05:45 PM
chelle005
Group Leader

I am so sorry that happened to you also. It was one of more humiliating moments. Funny how all the worst things that have ever happened to me all involve him.

01/02/2012 06:26 PM
mcdanielclmb

Chelle,

Yes, it was embarrassing and especially in front of my grandkids, and of course we had nice weather over the weekend so EVERYONE came out. And still he won't take responsibility, hasn't really said I'm sorry or anything. All I am hearing is "and how many times did you send me to jail?" Now he is begging and pleading his case to stay and now all of a sudden we need to pray together to save this marriage. Oh my gosh! My head is hurting, and I know that he is just giving me a bunch of bull. He knows that I've been reading my bible, praying for protection and to be delivered from all of this. Oh, and he just told me that he thought about suicide, especially tonight. He said that he was going to go drink himself into a coma and then come back and take his medicines (more than what he was supposed to). I told him that if he felt like that then he needs to contact the mental hospital or the crisis line. I knew that suicide was coming up because he has already told me that the doctor diagnosed him with cancer (which I don't believe, considering he hasn't been to see his primary care physician in I don't know how long). If he had cancer, he would have said something by now, considering he suffers from anxiety. I'm sorry but he just has gotten me to the point where I don't believe a word he says.

04/12/2012 11:40 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

bumping for the night shift..

05/10/2012 11:31 AM
chelle005
Group Leader

bump

05/30/2012 07:39 AM
chelle005
Group Leader

bump

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 7 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved