03/22/2011 07:18 AM

Tuesday

damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16985
VIP Member

Hey everybodySmile

03/22/2011 07:48 AM
behindthemask

Hi Damsel! Just got to work and our coffee pot is broken - I am not happy about that Sad

03/22/2011 07:55 AM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

OMG I need more coffee. brb

03/22/2011 08:50 AM
behindthemask

I may have to make a drive - I can't focus on work today I NEED MY COFFEE! Smile

03/22/2011 09:49 AM
LonelyHubby
LonelyHubby  

I have an emergency coffee maker that stays in the car. A true junky will never be without his works.

03/22/2011 09:57 AM
damselndistress
VIP Member

My husband tells me that same thing regarding my nestle quick....he throws up his hands and says a true addict never runs out and they always know what their supply is....

03/22/2011 10:02 AM
behindthemask

A car coffee maker? wow - I need one... especially with this time change - it's really messed me up!

03/22/2011 11:52 AM
LonelyHubby
LonelyHubby  

Its not like mounted in the car, it just stays in the trunk in case I get stuck somewhere without a coffee maker, lol. While I was bouncing from couch to couch I realized that there are actually people that do not have coffee makers in their homes!!!

03/22/2011 05:22 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

Lonelyhubby you used the term "works" like you know what you are talkin about there.

We have no coffee pot here. The former roommate would not permit one because she did not drink coffee.

Who gives a F. We do. We didnt like her, and kindof walked around pens and needles around her.Well, she is gone...yay....

and we need a coffee pot.

This tasters choice stuff makes me wired and shakey like I just did a fat hit of *****.

Gesh.

Home from work.

What a day it has been.

wow.

Oh yeah, at 6am this morning, the guy that kissed so well send me a text. I have not heard from him in days. I had sent him a text yesterday that said, R U OK ?

his response at 6am this morning,

leave me alone.

alright.

my response, maybe two hrs later...

who are you ?

lol

geshhh

a real WTF moment.

03/22/2011 07:16 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

How do I know if he's coming home at night?

he's not here yet....I have no clue where he is at or if he's coming...

we thought we heard him pull in earlier but he never came inside-did not look out.

I don't even know if he had a trip today?

I'm totally out of the loop.

I guess no one is yelling at me here so that is good.

That is about all I can say about that.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved