MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/04/2011 12:54 PM

I feel lost and quilty today...

lubianna

He texted me yesterday few times if im going to pay haft of the money for fixing the car....I did not reply...

This morning the father of the guy he works with him and driving my car all the time started to calling me, i did not answer...So he texted me saying, that im not fair and he's son is in the middle of all this what's happening...

He asked me if i want his son to bring the car to me today...and what im going to do with it????

It's not on my name, tax needs to be paid, it did not pass the mot, because it needs a lot of fixing now...

What i will do keeping it in my garden with no paperwork, not having money now to fix all this...????

Why my ex boyfriend (he took the car) is not the one who should deal with all this and be responsable for all this????

I feel horrible now, my hands are shaking, i feel bad and quitly...

I feel like i should say sorry to him, the guy who is working with him and now his father!!!!What i did wrong???

02/04/2011 01:25 PM
Beaudom
BeaudomPosts: 82

If i had a dollar for every time i felt guilty over his actions. I remember once he disappeared for 3 months with no contact. I messaged him saying that was unacceptable and he needs to talk to me soon or i wont be here when he comes back.... it took about 20 minutes before i messaged him again basically saying how sorry i was and that i didn't mean it.

Do you think it could be partly because you still kinda hope you can work things out with him and you don't want to drive him away by making him accountable for his own responsibilities? I think thats what was behind all my unjustified guilt.

Post edited by: Beaudom, at: 02/04/2011 01:26 PM

02/04/2011 06:06 PM
rch

None of us are guilty. We are not guilty.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved