MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/06/2010 05:21 PM

What are you going to do for "YOU" this weekend?(page 4)

Di27
Di27  

Back from the hunting excursion. I had a great time. Saw three doe's and nothing got killed. Perfect day! Smile Froze to death but still was fun.

11/06/2010 07:33 PM
blonde0337
blonde0337Posts: 600

Di im glad to hear you had a great time Smile

My date was so great. We met at his place and then went for coffee..then said goodbye and I went shopping at a local mall..and then he texted and asked me to come back over for a movie so I did Smile Nothing happened really, just a hug..Im not even sure if he liked me that much or not..but I absolutely adored him. I could be with him in a heartbeat if he was interested.

I guess time will tell if hes really interested or not..I guess he DID invite me back for a movie after the date was over which im going to take as a good sign.

Im just so happy Smile

11/06/2010 07:47 PM
mem2514

I am so happy for you ladies. I am still in a rot...never got a call back from my lady after I blew it with my comment. One week now...I guess one more week and kiss that one goodbye. Well, at least she made me very happy for two weeks and help me move in the right direction. Today, I did go sailing...wonderful day. Got a call from my son then my parents so it was a good day.

sadsad.

11/06/2010 08:05 PM
Mary2009
Mary2009  

I did not go on the hike I had planned. My friend's Mom was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. I did see a Bald Eagle on the way to Wal-Mart. That's pretty rare where I live. It was totally awesome. He was just sitting in field. It's been pretty windy today. I watched Paranormal Activity with my brother. It was really good. Not a bad day. Especially since 5 years ago today I married who I thought was my best friend and soul mate. Someone I never thought would be my ex-husband. It's strange to be sad but have a good day.

11/06/2010 08:07 PM
Di27
Di27  

Oh sadsad she doesn't know what she is missing out on. You are a sweetheart. If she doesn't call you back it just means there is something better for you on the horizon. I am glad that you enjoyed sailing. Sounds wonderful. I truly believe there is someone very special for you out there.

Blonde, I am so happy to hear that you had a good time. And yes you are right he did invite you back which I would take as a good sign too. Wink

11/06/2010 08:17 PM
rch

blonde ..Yay!! Just remember, you are on the rebound, so take it easy. But, have fun!!

11/06/2010 09:01 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

sadsad, you didnt blow it.

DI I am glad you didnt kill anything.

rch , I wish I could find the fun.

My kids think I need to smoke pot.

lol

11/06/2010 10:46 PM
mem2514

Remember Blonde, keep your pecker in your pants....sorry, wrong sex. Keep your chastity belt on.

sadsad

11/06/2010 10:48 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

wow sadsad

11/06/2010 10:48 PM
livinginablender
livinginablender  
Group Leader

sadsad where is your monkey

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved