MDJunction - People Helping People
Ask a Question
04/29/2008 08:24 AM

Please, I need advice!

Posts: 4
New Member

I need some serious from anyone who can help. I want to leave my husband so bad. Besides being bipolar. He is just mean. I'm sorry but I can't live with somebody like this. I don't think anyone should. I need help because I'm so scared as to what will happen to me or my kids if I leave. I'm not working right now I have no college degree and my husband threatened me that if I leave he will not give me one dime. I know the government will garnish his wages but I wouldn't put it past him to find a job where he got paid under the table. My kids are two and three so they aren't in school yet. How can I afford day care if they aren't in school so I can work. I guess I'm asking how women leave who really don't have much options. I know there are government assistance but Nobody wants to have to rely on that. Please any advice would be great

04/29/2008 08:48 AM
damselndistressPosts: 16951
VIP Member

If you want to leave don't let your fears stop you.

Things will work out for you.

Do you have any family that you can go to?


Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved