MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/09/2010 04:26 AM

Manic Husband?(page 2)

KJ0425

No Lynard he hasn't seen a doctor I mentioned it last year and he thought I was nuts. I mean I did react pretty bad when he said and did the things he did before, but this time its not going to surprise me I am seeing the change begin. I am not going to involve myself with his negativity, He wants me to be the problem and I am not.. so hopefully he will put the focus back on himself and see that he needs help. I ultimately want him to get help because I know it will only get worse, this isn't good for My daughter and I like you said ..I am praying that this gets sorted out before she gets too much older. I would never want to leave husband that would not be my answer to any problem but if he just keeps refusing treatment..I don't know where to go from there. Thanks for your response.

06/09/2010 10:19 AM
sallyo
sallyoPosts: 3687

I agree with lynard; he needs help. You can't force him, but if he won't get help, focus on taking care of you and your baby. When he starts in on the negativity, ignore him. Don't argue or try to reason with him, because he won't listen, and that makes it worse.

Come here and vent when you need to. You might also check into a NAMI or DBSA group in your area for additional help.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved