MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/17/2007 06:02 PM

Feels Like Family

jlh1956
jlh1956  

Being here on this site is wonderful and I appreciate each and everyone of you. I will be here for you guys too anytime!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Post edited by: jlh1956, at: 12/17/2007 20:09

12/17/2007 06:14 PM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16965
VIP Member

Sometimes it's better than family in my opinion.

I'm just not sure that people can understand that haven't dealt with what we have (such as friends and coworkers) and it seems unprofessional and inappropriate to bring these issues up with the people we interact with daily.(offline)

I'm thankful for all the internet forums that I have been involved in. I am learning a lot from the social interaction both with negative and positive exchanges.

I'm learning I don't have to fight every battle or have the last word, and realizing that others have made that choice with me (blush)and I just didn't realize it.

Hopefully through all of it, I can become a better person and both offer support and as I have already and am so grateful for receive the support that I so desperately need with my husband.

I had a positive remark from a coworker who I do confide in. I just give her a blurb of the latest with my husband, and she actually said to me, "You're getting better." Wow as I think of that now-what an awesome compliment, and I have this support group to thank for that.

Thanks everybody. I hope I can give back what has been given to me.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved