MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/17/2010 07:09 PM

physical feelings

notsosure

Right now i am very confused i do not know if what i am feeling physically is from depression or from something else. i am have pains all over, dull pains, i feel weak, i cant seem to keep my thoughts together, my memory does not seem as sharp as normal. i feel on edge, real grouchy. i have had some of these feelings before due to caffine so i have started cutting it out or at least trying but i love my dr peppers. but i am not sure what these feelings are from i almost feel crazy.

08/17/2010 07:24 PM
Mary2009
Mary2009  

I think you need to see a doctor. It could be anything. It's a good idea to cut down on the caffeine since that can complicate things.

08/17/2010 07:28 PM
notsosure

i agree that i need to see a dr but due to finacial problems i will not be able to pay for one right now. i believe that alot of our problems are stemming from these problems. it seems like everytime we are about to get where we need to be something else happens. my truck has broke down 2xs in the last month 1st time it cost us over $700 this time it is right at $400. then i locked the motor up in the lawn mower because i assumed he checked the oil and did not. we have a huge yard no way we can cut it in this heat with a push mower. we were told it might be fixable but would cost a couple hundred. it is always something. i think if we can get past this it would help. hard to work on other things when you have all that going on.

08/17/2010 07:54 PM
Mary2009
Mary2009  

Where are you from? Are there any low costs clinics around? I'm sorry you are having a hard time.

08/18/2010 08:19 AM
notsosure

there is one clinic but from what i understand alot of the counselors are not certified or at least did not have to go through as much schooling. i have only been able to find one counselor that i was comfortable with and then she moved to another clinic. you can only go to the clinic in the county you live in therefore i could not continue to see her. i do not want to make progress and have another person move and it happens frequently there.

08/18/2010 01:08 PM
grafxbydiane
grafxbydiane  
VIP Member

notsosure , Depression can manifest itself with physical changes as well as emtional changes.

Here is a link to a complete list of symptoms

http://www.webmd.com/depression/recognizing-depression- symptoms/physical-symptoms. if you you feel that you are depressed i would make an appt with your primary doctor.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved