MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/05/2012 07:38 PM

Just an update

stevesayshi
stevesayshi  

I know I've been absent for a while Blush I just wanted to let you all know that I am still Bi-polar Laughing I stopped the trileptal sometime in OCT. I had to get my refill last week. I went to pdoc today first time since last fall. He changed my label from Type 2 to type 1

296.63 Bipolar I Disorder, Most Recent Episode Mixed, Severe Without Psychotic Features

I've been going through a crazy mixed cycle lately. He put me back on lithium 450 mg twice a day in addition to the 150 mg of trileptal.

Life has definitively been exciting these past few months. I can't go into details but I was very lucky. I seem to have a guardian angel helping me Cool.

Well thats about all for now. I just wanted to say hi!

04/06/2012 07:27 AM
cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

Welcome back Steve. Life without meds usally gets interesting to say the least.

04/06/2012 06:07 PM
uppitywoman
uppitywoman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome back. Glad you are heading back our way.

04/06/2012 06:11 PM
stevesayshi
stevesayshi  

Running with the herd again. Smile

04/19/2012 12:28 PM
CarolynP

Although I am new to the group and forum in general and haven't seen any of your previous posts, I'm glad you may be visiting the group more often! Always nice to get as many opinions as possible.

Take care!

04/21/2012 10:21 AM
stevesayshi
stevesayshi  

I try to remember to come in here and check on all my friends, But now I've been obsessed with website development. Maybe I need an alarm clock with a hammer to remind me to stop in and say hi. It would be like the old style with the bells, only my head would be the bell. LOL

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved