MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/06/2011 01:28 PM

off topic venting

ladybug7777
ladybug7777  

so i got a text from a so called friend today that was supposed to go to some1 else but was sent to me by mistake and im pissed cuz my "friend" was talking crap about me in the msg. not to happy about that. so i wrote her an email to tell her i thought it was rude to ask some1 else if they think im jealous of their friendship with some1 else just becz i havent been coming over for awhile. and all i can think is :"really, are we in junior high" cuz last time i checked i have cancer and cant just hop up and do whatever i want, i have to wait til i have the strength to get up. im not trying to play the cancer card but damn. how can she talk about me. she says shes my friend but last time i talked to her i was venting and she knew i was just venting and it was about not being able to afford chemo and not having healthinsurance and being scared about the cancer and she had the nerve to ask me if i was having a pity party. my bad for being offended or pissed that she made that comment. i felt like it was way outta line but i left it alone. and they person she thinks i jealoous of was over at her house( and we are mutual friends)the last time i was there and my "friend kept making snide remarks about her everytime she left the room so i left because it made me uncomfortable and made me wonder if she talks like that about tht person then does she talk about me like that??? so i havent been around her much since then , i thought it was juvenile and disgusting to behave that way about your friend. and then today i get the accidental msg and i had to write her an email and let her know i didnt think it was very nice the way she was portraying herself as a guinuine friends to others and then being 2faced. i have enough to deal with beingsick and alll but i dont need drama. i want to surround myself with positive energy.

Angry Ermm

12/06/2011 01:38 PM
cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

With friends like that who needs an enema? Tongue I've walked away from long friendships because they started playing two-faced games and just plain lying about people. I caught them once at another friend's house and asked the friend if the story was true. When they got POed about it and asked "Who said that?!" I pointed to to the friend. I walked away and let them settle it.

These people hate to be caught in their little games. They aren't going to change and they can be miserable by themselves as far as I'm concerned.

12/06/2011 01:46 PM
ladybug7777
ladybug7777  

i totally agree cptblack!

12/06/2011 05:22 PM
cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

MY RANT

I walked into a pizza is ready 'to-go' pizza store and ordered a pizza to go. I went and got a magizine and came back and sat on a bench. I was scanning a magazine and the guy cutting and boxing the pizza's siad "Take out for RAAAALF! is up. RAAAAALF'S pizza is ready"! The gorl at the counter told him "He is sitting right there". I went to the counter and he just thrust the pizza at me. No appology, no "Thank you", nothing. Just turned around and went back to work. I said "Well I know ONE customer who won't darken this door again".

So I went home, called the store and asked for the Manager. I told him the problem. Guess who the Manager was? Yup, the rude SOB! So I said "I guess this is a waste of time, huh"? He just hung up on me.

So I went to the web site for the chain and addressed a letter to the Owner and Spokesman. Probably a waste of time. But I will tell everyone I know to treat Papa John's like plague rats.

12/06/2011 06:22 PM
ladybug7777
ladybug7777  

what a jerk. i started going to lil Ceasars a long time ago for the same reason. why be in customer service type business if you dont like customers. u can be treated way better in another establishment that has way better food.

12/06/2011 09:25 PM
Greytabby
Greytabby  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I hate this....one time we accidently over wrote a check to a pizza joint.... we called and offered to come down and pay in orderto honor the bounced check....they said no we will resumbmit it... dont worry... anyway two days later crediters threatend us and we got fined... i was furious...we called the pizza place and she said i cant possibly pick your check out of 100... i said that is what you should have said to begin with...we offered to pay in person but you LIED!!!!! now we get stuck paying 100 bucks for a 25 dollar pizza... i despise liars... just tell the truth!!!

kat

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved