MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/17/2010 09:56 AM

Daily Numbers, May 17th, 2010

cptblack
cptblack  
VIP Member

1= Having recucurrent dreams, and intrusive distressing recollections of the event.

1.5 = My interests and participation in activities are much less because of my trauma

2 = Feeling detached or estranged from others because of my trauma

2.5 = NUMB-

3. Depressed - but my favorite ______ < insert word could cheer me up

4 = partly cloudy, moving but not motivated, functioning

5 = fine, functional, steady, stable, working list

6 = looking forward to the day, sunny, energized

7 = feeling great, looking FANTASTIC, couldn't be better

8 = up since 4 am cleaning, rearranged the living room, wrote the President, had sex twice with myself!

9 = can't stop thinking, why are all these other people so slow and stupid, time is short possibilities unlimited, I need to write that down perhaps start a novel, get out of my way

10 = the television told me I was sent by God direct to save the world so I gave away all my worldly possessions and am walking the universe ridding it from evil as I find it...and it is everywhere

I'm in the 4 range. Finally getting stabilized from the murder in our appartments last Thursday night. It was a shock that had me swinging from Combat-Ready to dragged down depressed at the thought of what our 'safe' neighborhood had become. People from the surrounding neighborhood won't even talk or wave to us, like we were the murderer instead of being all victims of casual violence by some gang-banger wannabe.

Kansas really needs a death penalty for this crap.

05/17/2010 10:20 AM
pirateprincess421
pirateprincess421  
VIP Member

A 4, 5, 6 all at once.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved