MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/06/2012 05:52 AM

How is everyone doing?

tiff1496

I'm not seeing a lot of post here, so I wanted to check on everyone.

02/06/2012 06:37 AM
chrisxman

Hey Tiff,

As a ten year survivor I don't have many problems so I just "lurk" in the back ground and when someone comes in with a question I can answer; I answer. I think I have beaten this monster and my life is mostly the same as it was before it changed my life forever. It was a tough battle no question but there are some things on the positive side; like me being able to eat anything iI want, my weight being stable at about 150 lbs and my visits to the doctor consists of twice a year check ups with my GP. I used to have a weight problem,now instead of my belly hanging over my belt buckle it's flat and my cholesterol problem is all in my past. Whipple was a tough answer to a tough problem but with a positive attitude It is doable. That's my message. . . Oh yeah; I'll be 82 next June. . . Chris. .

02/28/2012 06:23 PM
DBL0311

Chris - It's wonderful to hear you've done so well with this cancer. I pray you will continue to do well. Please pray for my mother to have a fighting chance as hers is inoperable. All the best to you.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved