MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/28/2008 08:25 AM

What did help you cope?

singingangel

I thought since we listed what didnt help we should put on what did help us.

For me I think knowing I did the best I could helped.Also I know this may sound weird but after she passed I could swear she told me that it was alright that she was now singing in the Heavenly choir and that she knew I loved her. That really touched my heart. When she had forgotten how to sing it really had bothered me. I grieved that loss a lot since she was so musical. I was so happy to know she was singing again.

02/28/2008 11:08 AM
Jenna4849
Jenna4849  

What helped me was knowing that they were in a better place where there's no pain .I would have dreams about them telling me that they are ok .I don't need to worry about them and I did everything that they wanted and did all I could for them.As much as I want them here with me and I miss them both so much I rather that they are happy and healthy .

02/28/2008 01:48 PM
singingangel

I know what you mean, Jeanna. It is hard seeing your loved one suffering. I am glad our loved ones are no longer in pain. I am also glad my mom has her mental capacities again.

02/29/2008 11:25 PM
joytobefreee
joytobefreee  

With Jerred it was knowing that he was in Heaven. As a young child you know that is where they go as it tells us so in the bible. And when the sun shown on him in the funeral home it just proved it to me. Plus he is with my dad who he was named after and they like to bowl (thunder and lightening) as we told the other boys when they were little and it would storm.

03/01/2008 04:59 AM
singingangel

What a beautiful picture that paints in my mind. I know you young Jerred is in Heaven. We used to say the bowling thing with tunder storms also. I had almost forgotten about that. Thanks.

03/01/2008 09:34 AM
Jenna4849
Jenna4849  

Thank you for reminding me of that I remember that saying when I was little my Grandma told me that Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved