MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/29/2008 04:25 PM

my uncle died

JustAnAngel

My uncle has been batteling cancer for a while now. About three months I got a call saying that he was not doing so good. I didnt think much of it, But I guess I should have. I got a call a little while ago. The cancer won, like always, cancer always wins. He passed away! I am so numb right now. i can't cry or anything. I am just so outta it I guess.

08/29/2008 05:01 PM
singingangel

Things do get so surreal at first. Know we are here when you need us. I am so sorry for all your losses. Cancer can be hard to beat. With time things will get better. take things one day at a time. Here is a hug to let you know I care. hugs

Lori

08/30/2008 07:25 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
Group Leader

So sorry for the loss of your uncle. Numbness is a normal reaction within the first 3 months or so following the loss of a loved one. Kind of feels like you are going on automatic for a while. Many of us here know the feeling. I felt it when my mom died too. Thinking of you, Rach.

09/01/2008 06:30 AM
Snoopy30
Snoopy30  

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sometimes it seems no matter how much we prepare we are never ready for when it happens. Big comforting hugs to you

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved