MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/09/2009 06:35 AM

Bell's and eyes and muscular pains..

sheilah

Now with the Bell's...leaking eye and maybe the tear duct is blocked and I seem to have muscular pains on the left side (my right side Bell's affected) ...is there any hope with this? 6 1/2 weeks and I don't see alteration. S.

06/29/2009 06:48 AM
mskat
mskat  

hello, hope thing are going better for you. This is what I found out. If you are taking meds for bipolor or anexiety it could be keeping your face from straighting up. I have been off my meds for about a month and my face stared to get better, even my family notice. Maybe its TN causing all the pain.

06/29/2009 07:15 AM
sheilah

I am not taking medication for anxiety...I tried, for 2 days, and it didn't help...and not for bipolar...I take a lot of vitamins...a prenatal , since they contain everything, calcium, and several B vitamins...I don't know why the face is so "awful"....more than 2 months..it started, with the eye, May 1 and then the mouth the 2 and 3 of May...since then! I try to do facial exercises, but I think the damage is so embedded, I don't know that anything on the surface can help. Sheilah

06/29/2009 03:36 PM
mskat
mskat  

They also talk about facial surgery but, I can't see where that stops the pain . just makes the face look better, Listen to Detrick Haddon on u-tube the song is called Heaven Knowns. I hope this gives you strenght to carry on, Hugs and blessing

06/29/2009 03:48 PM
sheilah

Well, I am fortunate not to have pain...sometimes, inside the ear, I feel discomfort...the facial surgery seems like a bad idea..Botox...I have heard that some "long timers" try using that, but then, that is a life time of injections & I don't know that my hmo would cover it...Who is Detrick Haddon...I've never heard the name...Sheilah

06/30/2009 06:16 AM
mskat
mskat  

Drtrick Haddon is a gospel singer. You see I belive in the power of prayer. Weather I am being minister through song or words. It is very comforting. He also have a song called The Word. This music has been good for me. I hope you are feeling better today.. Botox works sometimes for me it does not last to long. and you are right, The insurance will not pay for it unless you are an inpatient.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved