MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/15/2008 05:18 PM

New Group Leader

mamanordy

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know I am the new Group Leader for this forum! So if anyone has any questions or concerns, please PM me. I think this board has a lot of potential to become great!

Thanks

Debbi

--- The discussion has been locked ---

03/16/2011 01:29 PM
KarenLynnn

Hi Debbi, glad to meet you!

03/16/2011 02:32 PM
fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey KarenLynn,

This Debbi hasn't been around on the forum for a while, but debhurts (Debi) and I are your GL's here now! Wink

Hugs,

jen Smile

03/18/2011 07:33 PM
debhurts
debhurts  

Hi i am DEBI i am gl and i am here watching and i dont always post but i am here overseeing things, so i'll be around right now i have a fractured hip, and i am waiting spinal surgery i fell christmas day and broke both sacrum in both hips so i so wish i could be on more but i do just sit and read all the post and welcome newcomers , i will be on sunday to the extent of the day, so anytime you need please feel free to pm me i am here for you, much love to you all, Debi

03/18/2011 07:38 PM
debhurts
debhurts  

hi no one has told me of this, i need to talk to fluffy you are not listed as gl, so whats is going on?, please contact me as i need to be informed,on this new change, when did Roy do this?Thanks Debi GL of Back Pain Group

Post edited by: debhurts, at: 03/19/2011 02:19 PM

03/21/2011 05:14 PM
fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Since this post seems to have caused some confusion here, I'm going to lock it. Debbie posted that in 2008, and she's not been a member here for a bit even. She's not a leader anymore, and this post is extremely old. She's not been a leader for quite some time, not since just a short while after I became a leader. I'm not even sure how this post got dug up, cuz it would have been way down on the page list! lol

No worries, Debi, it's just you and me here, and for everybody else's information, you'll need to contact me or Debi (debhurts) if you need anything!

Hugs,

jen Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved